Mighty Leaf Tea Vanilla Bean | SheSpeaks

• JacqueS By  JacqueS
    05.09.16

I have recently become a tea drinker and have decided that I am a tea snob! I have done a lot of research on line about the different teas and their health benefits. Like most other products the less processed the better for you. So the whole leaf is great but I do prefer loose leaf over a tea bag but it is really great tasting tea!

• ManicMom By  ManicMom
    04.06.16

This tea has a vary vibrant, but smooth vanilla taste....I love it with a spoonful of honey early in the morning. Add a drop of peppermint essential oil and your sore throat will be squashed!!!

• moonittude By  moonittude
    10.29.12

I love vanilla, but I had never tried a tea that is specifically vanilla flavored, before this. I was wanting a tea that tasted good on it's own, without sugar, as I am trying to cut back. I love it! The first brew has all of the "vanilla" flavor, and subsequent brewings taste good, but mostly like a regular black tea. The vanilla is not quite what I would have expected, but it is very good. It reminds me of a tea someone brought back from Paris as a gift, called "Marco Polo." I am thrilled, because I love that tea, but was not looking forward to buying it online, as it is expensive. I am hooked!