Mighty Leaf Tea Organic Mint Melange | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    01.29.14

I absolutely ADORE mint tea. This is so delicious!

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

Love this tea

This is authentic, delicious , finely brewed tea. Refreshing and also wonderful if feeling under the weather. Great for digestion

• serenityvic By  serenityvic
    04.04.16

I wake up wanting a refresher, this is the perfect tea, the mint, the smell, the taste, it is all unexplainable. You must buy to try.

• Gallagss By  Gallagss
    03.03.16

I was slightly iffy about the mint tea but after trying it I know mighty leaf is my all time favorite brand

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    01.29.14

I absolutely ADORE mint tea. This is so delicious!

• Erinina By  Erinina
    10.13.13

Mighty Leaf is the name in luxury tea. We used to serve it in a high end NYC restaurant that I worked in. The mint melange was by far the most popular and was excellent from the very first smell to the last decadent sip. The silk bags are an extra special touch of experience as well.

• myndy86 By  myndy86
    06.29.12

Wow never have i ever seen tea like this before. The bag which is like a mesh bag so the huge pieces of tea doesn't fall out, it tastes Delicious. I have tried other flavors also, they chunks of fruit this product has definitely changed they way i look at tea now! I only buy this brand now!

• nico2317 By  nico2317
    06.08.12

Love the tea

• aolstad By  aolstad
    04.12.12

I had an upset stomach the other night and tried the mint tea. It was wonderful! I felt better almost immediately after drinking. The tea bag was really unique as well. I am excited to try other flavors.

• Terri57 By  Terri57
    04.10.12

I was not feeling to good the other night,so i remembered this tea!! After drinking it i fell asleep and woke up the next morning feeling so much better! I will from now on keep this in my home.

• twentythree23 By  twentythree23
    04.05.12

perfect refreshing tea..can't get much better than this