Mighty Leaf Tea Organic Mint Melange Review | SheSpeaks

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

Love this tea

This is authentic, delicious , finely brewed tea. Refreshing and also wonderful if feeling under the weather. Great for digestion

• serenityvic By  serenityvic
    04.04.16

I wake up wanting a refresher, this is the perfect tea, the mint, the smell, the taste, it is all unexplainable. You must buy to try.

• Gallagss By  Gallagss
    03.03.16

I was slightly iffy about the mint tea but after trying it I know mighty leaf is my all time favorite brand

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    01.29.14

I absolutely ADORE mint tea. This is so delicious!

• Erinina By  Erinina
    10.13.13

Mighty Leaf is the name in luxury tea. We used to serve it in a high end NYC restaurant that I worked in. The mint melange was by far the most popular and was excellent from the very first smell to the last decadent sip. The silk bags are an extra special touch of experience as well.

• myndy86 By  myndy86
    06.29.12

Wow never have i ever seen tea like this before. The bag which is like a mesh bag so the huge pieces of tea doesn't fall out, it tastes Delicious. I have tried other flavors also, they chunks of fruit this product has definitely changed they way i look at tea now! I only buy this brand now!

• nico2317 By  nico2317
    06.08.12

Love the tea

• aolstad By  aolstad
    04.12.12

I had an upset stomach the other night and tried the mint tea. It was wonderful! I felt better almost immediately after drinking. The tea bag was really unique as well. I am excited to try other flavors.

• Terri57 By  Terri57
    04.10.12

I was not feeling to good the other night,so i remembered this tea!! After drinking it i fell asleep and woke up the next morning feeling so much better! I will from now on keep this in my home.

• twentythree23 By  twentythree23
    04.05.12

perfect refreshing tea..can't get much better than this

• Mbvolley21 By  Mbvolley21
    04.05.12

This tea was great. The teabags were very well made - no leaking or tears... the flavor was strong and the taste was pleasant.

• jonaroo By  jonaroo
    04.05.12

I tend to love to drink mint tea before I go to bed. The Mighty Leaf Organic Mint Melange is one of the best I've ever tried and it helped me sleep better the night I drank it. I want to get some more so I will look into where to buy Mighty Leaf. The aroma of this tea is fabulous and very calming.

• mryjhnsn By  mryjhnsn
    03.29.12

I am not a tea drinker but I happen to get this in a cravebox, while suffering from a sore throat and I get why folks drink tea now. Besides, soothing my sore throat, the process of brewing the tea helped me relax and stay calm. The minty flavor was not over powering - it was the perfect blend. I was surprised to find that the cost was not unreasonable considering how wonderful the biodegradable tea bags feel and not made with glue or staples. I can't wait to try other flavor!

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    03.23.12

Growing up my mother always made me Nana tea, which is tea with israeli mint leaves. The tea was so refreshing and comforting at the same time. I've since tried several packaged mint tea's but they taste like toothpaste. But this one, is a keeper. Finally a calming mint tea with a delightful aroma, making me want to continuously brew.