Mighty Leaf Tea Organic Breakfast | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    01.29.14

I loves me some breakfast tea!

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

One of the best organic black teas I've tried

I'm a tea fanatic and Mighty Leaf Tea never lets me down! From the packaging to the strong black tea taste of this Organic Breakfast flavor, it definitely a favorite of mine. One of the best organic teas I've tried!

• tortgeorge By  tortgeorge
    08.10.16

Yummy!!

Yummy!!! I enjoy a cup of tea as much as the next gal! This tea is delicious , full of flavor and not bitter as some teas can be. It is a great start to my morning everyday!!

• Gallagss By  Gallagss
    03.03.16

I absolutely love this tea. It's so pure and authentic. Bold texture and taste.

• Realcalgary By  Realcalgary
    07.28.15

I love everything about this tea - the scent, the taste. Even opening up the individual packet is fun. I love this tea and it's such a treat. It's a tad on the expensive side, but well worth it!

• khyaiin By  khyaiin
    07.21.15

My boyfriend loves this tea. He had it at a fancy diner and commented on how he liked it so many times throughout the meal, I made a note and bought it for him as a little stocking stuffer gift later on in the year. I had never heard of the brand before, but I now keep a look out for it at the store. We have tried a couple other flavors and liked them too.

• carenzee By  carenzee
    09.30.14

I love all Might Leaf teas. I first discovered them when staying on the club level of The Ritz Carlton Hotel. You couldn't but them so easily then and I had to purchase them on line. I love that they're available everywhere now. The tastes are delicious. Try them all!!

• princess51 By  princess51
    08.14.14

tastes great, helps make the morning happier

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    01.29.14

I loves me some breakfast tea!

• SimmworksFamily By  SimmworksFamily
    11.23.13

One of my favorite ways to get up in the morning when I am out of coffee is by sipping on a nice hot cup of breakfast tea. And Mighty Leaf has a delicious blend for their breakfast teas. Goes perfectly with scones or muffins.

• zoeybeth10 By  zoeybeth10
    11.13.12

It was pretty good. I like some of the other flavors better.