Miele Neptune Canister Vacuum | SheSpeaks

• lauren75 By  lauren75
    05.21.14

It is expensive, but it works very well and is very durable. I would recommend it!

• moxiestmarie By  moxiestmarie
    05.05.11

I recently purchased this vacuum. I have a child and 2 dogs, 2 cats in a small apartment. I do a lot of vacuuming!! Yes, the Neptune is expensive, but I have bought two vacuums in the past five years. This one is projected to last 20 years!!! I won't be spending money to replace broken belts every few months. I love that I can switch the settings and move with ease over my area rugs , to carpet, to tile. I can get into small spaces. I LOVE this machine. She hums like a German automobile. This was a large purchase for me, but well worth it. Wonderful product, I love this vacuum.

• Deirdre32 By  Deirdre32
    08.04.10

I love my miele vacuum! I have a large family and dog and I'm always vacuuming. I've owned other vacuums (Kenmore, Hoover, Dyson) and nothing comes close to the quality of the miele. It's worth every penny!

• bekahjarr By  bekahjarr
    06.19.09

I would love to try it, but it is quite a lot of money - but of course the one I paid 1/2 the price for only 1 year ago is falling apart

• KSANDRA By  KSANDRA
    06.19.09

i would like to try it also. i would pay more if its something i really like.

• countrybabe1208 By  countrybabe1208
    06.19.09

Way to much money for me.

• gardengirl10 By  gardengirl10
    06.19.09

To pricey for me and I am in the market for a new vacuum, I agree for that price it should vacuum all by it's self

• BlessedMother By  BlessedMother
    06.16.09

For that kind of price, the vaccum better last for a long time!

• marshasprague By  marshasprague
    06.16.09

Wow def out of my price range

• fatgirl By  fatgirl