Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System Review | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This is one of the better systems that Microsoft has come out with. Then again, after Vista, everything is better!

• gengirl234 By  gengirl234
    01.22.11

the best operating system out there!

• BlongoZoph By  BlongoZoph
    08.07.10

I hate the "dock" and haven't seen how to disable permanently. Also, I don't like the navigation to find files I've saved.

• alexis_michelle By  alexis_michelle
    08.02.10

i honestly love this system. i had vista before which was a huge fail! windows 7 is simple, clean looking, and a lot easier to understand for people who are new to computers.

• Sundey By  Sundey
    07.19.10

I really enjoy using this system. The display is nice and clean, but still looks a little like vista which everyone was looking forward to until they got it. I like how much smoother things run on my computer, and how much easier things are to find. Only downside is I was raised on windows XP, so it took me a while to get used to this product, and I still sometimes have problems. But that's normal, and it's a fault of my own, and not one of this amazing product :)

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.24.09

I am going to purchase this operating system.

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    10.22.09

Microsoft Windows 7 operating system is simply fantastic. Navigation is awesome. A must have. Just down loaded my today.