Microplane Grater Zester | SheSpeaks

• cjsime007 By  cjsime007
    09.10.11

AMAZING. you will never get a finer parmessan grate than this. I love how delicately fluffy the parmessan ends up being. Easy and fast to use and easy and fast clean up, what more tdo you need?!

• knitter67 By  knitter67
    09.10.11

Love my microplane. Have two, a fine grate and a coarse grate. So easy to use for any recipes that call for grated rind. The best way to add parmesan cheese to a hot pasta dish. No need to break out the box grater everytime I want just a bit of something grated.

• jpaulmass By  jpaulmass
    09.10.11

This is my favorite kitchen gadget. It is very versatile. I use it to zest citrus, grate hard cheeses, nutmeg, and garlic. This inexpensive gadget has certainly paid for itself. It is very lightweight and easy to use. Not to mention, clean up is easy! Go outandget one for yourself!

• sgschm By  sgschm
    09.09.11

This is one of those handy kitchen items that makes you wonder how you ever lived without it. It is lightweight yet substantial and handles easily. It's perfect for a quick lemon zest or for grating parmesan into my alfredo sauce. It cleans up easily and has a great design.

• gloworm By  gloworm
    09.09.11

My Microplane grater/zester is my go- to kitchen tool. Not only can it grate parmesan and other hard cheeses, but it does a fantastic job of grating onions, celery, ginger, nutmeg, chocolate, and citrus. Very easy to clean and store.

• BrooklynBeka By  BrooklynBeka
    09.09.11

I personally think everyone should own one! I love using it for making quick work of frozen ginger without peeling. Also, great for garlic and lemon or orange zest!

• sherilyn By  sherilyn
    09.09.11

I love my zester. It's such a handy tool to use when I need lemon/orange/lime zest in recipes. It's something I would recommend to anyone and it's MUCH better than the purchase dry stuff you can purchase at the grocery store.

• mvogen By  mvogen
    09.09.11

I have 2 favorite kitchen tools - my kitchen scissors and a microplane. When I got it, I thought I would use it for zesting lemons and limes, but I use it for so much more than that! I grate parmesan cheese over pasta or apps for a really pretty, fluffy presentation, I grate chocolate for really fast melting, I use it for garlic in my guac so there aren't any chunks, and of course for grating ginger for asian dishes. This is a very useful tool and fun to use! Get one, you won't regret it!

• hnguyennc By  hnguyennc
    09.09.11

I usually like to do things the old fashioned way, but not only do I use my microplane for zesting fruit and cheese, but also for garlic & onions. Couldn't do without it!

• post4325 By  post4325
    09.09.11

This is my go-to kitchen tool to grate just about anything I need from cheese to citrus zest. Works great, very sturdy and reliable. One of my top 10 kitchen gadgets!