Mia Moda Atmosferra Stroller | SheSpeaks

• lesh4537 By  lesh4537
    10.01.11

I researched strollers for some time before I decided on this one. I absolutly love it. I love how the seat can be turned to face me. The shade pulls over very nicely as it covers the sun very well from my son. The handle is great as it moves up and down, I am short but my husband is taller, it's great for him and I both. The ride is smooth. The only drawback is that it is a larger stoller but does fit in my full size trunk. The folding does take a little to master so practice prio to an outing for the first time!!!

• JMaynard85 By  JMaynard85
    03.04.10

I looooove this stroller! Everything about it is amazing. I can use it with my 10 week old daughter as well as my 2 and a half year old daughter, both can sit comfortably and have plenty of room to grow. I love the fact that I can turn the seat around to face me or face it out. Even my oldest loves to sit and face mommy, and it helps that she can talk to me more! Has a great bassinette style feature without having to switch seats!