MiO  Liquid Water Enhancer

MiO Liquid Water Enhancer

4.2
              Rated #116 in Beverages
63 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

I love Mio. It?s convenient to take with you. Sometimes you just get tired from drinking plain water, Mio gives you that taste boost. When I use Mio I always drink more water. The flavors come in many varieties, I love them all ( except one). I keep one in my bag, one in the car and one at work, you just never know when you?ll need a squirt.

Good glavor I like Mio drops a lot better than the powdery drink packs. Has good flavor and disolves better than the powdered types.

Delicious! Miles is pretty much the only way that I drink my daily allowance of water. The flavors are AMAZING! I normally can find coupons for it, if not, most grocery stores have it on sale. My favorite new flavor is Berry Blast, with one tiny little squirt of lemonade, it's delicious!

This is a great product, with a wide selection of flavors. We now can each have many different flavors in the house at once, as Mio is not very expensive, and is compact and easy to store. We bring a bottle or two along with us wherever we go. The kids no longer ask to buy drinks everywhere. They have a refillable bottle of water & a selection of flavors at all times. Very happy with this product.

Ewe not good, or good for you! Do not recommend . Tried a sample will never buy.

I like mio and mio energy. The fruit punch is great and I like these best with tonic water. It's just like drinking pop.

My husband likes barely any flavor, I love water semisweet, and my kids want full flavored. MiO is a lifesaver for us!

These come in lots of great flavors, and I love that they have no calories! I only wish they were a bit cheaper!

I do not like these. If you add too little, you need to add sugar. If you add too much, you got a syrupy mess in your cup. Ah, ill stick to KoolAid.

Ok, it portable and has a somewhat good taste but for the money I'll pass. Just not worth it!

Great flavor

To be honest, I have never tried this product before, but my hubby has and he thinks that it is a wonderful product. He uses it in place of Pepsi. After reviewing these positive feedback and not to mention my hubby's love for this product, I think I would definitely be trying this product.

These are pretty good! Sometimes you have to use a bit more for more pronounced flavor, but a nice break up from plain water. I always lose mine though!!!

I tried Mio in my attempt to drink my water. I tried the original cherry blackberry and it was ok. The flavor of course is stronger if you put more in but I found that putting more in sort of to me defeated the purpose of drinking more water. If you dropped it on a surface it did seem to stain a bit to me but I guess that depends on the surface. Overall I found that just having a cup of ice cold water with me at all times helped me out the most !

I have tried several of the MIO flavors and I love the Sweet Tea! It really tastes like sweet tea! I also like blueberry lemonade. I do have to say that I have not yet found a fruit flavor that I like.