MiO Liquid Water Enhancer | SheSpeaks

• TheresaMarie TheresaMarie
    09.12.12

I think this is a great product as you can flavor your water however you like, just a hint of flavor with a drop or two or a sronger flavor with a squirt or two. We have tried a few of the varieties and the fruit punch is our favorite. It is a bit pricey, but it lasts for a while if you don't go to crazy with it.

• Ewe not good, or good for you! Do not recommend . Tried a sample will never buy.

• deepbluedesigns1979 By  deepbluedesigns1979
    05.10.17

Delicious!

Miles is pretty much the only way that I drink my daily allowance of water. The flavors are AMAZING! I normally can find coupons for it, if not, most grocery stores have it on sale. My favorite new flavor is Berry Blast, with one tiny little squirt of lemonade, it's delicious!

• Lehua07 By  Lehua07
    06.18.15

This is a great product, with a wide selection of flavors. We now can each have many different flavors in the house at once, as Mio is not very expensive, and is compact and easy to store. We bring a bottle or two along with us wherever we go. The kids no longer ask to buy drinks everywhere. They have a refillable bottle of water & a selection of flavors at all times. Very happy with this product.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.19.15

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

I like mio and mio energy. The fruit punch is great and I like these best with tonic water. It's just like drinking pop.

• NikkiJoBrubaker By  NikkiJoBrubaker
    05.29.14

My husband likes barely any flavor, I love water semisweet, and my kids want full flavored. MiO is a lifesaver for us!

• Chris213 By  Chris213
    02.19.14

These come in lots of great flavors, and I love that they have no calories! I only wish they were a bit cheaper!

• rositoledo By  rositoledo
    02.19.14

I do not like these. If you add too little, you need to add sugar. If you add too much, you got a syrupy mess in your cup. Ah, ill stick to KoolAid.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.18.14

Ok, it portable and has a somewhat good taste but for the money I'll pass. Just not worth it!

• copskidsue By  copskidsue
    01.12.14

Great flavor

• Elimu20 By  Elimu20
    11.22.13

To be honest, I have never tried this product before, but my hubby has and he thinks that it is a wonderful product. He uses it in place of Pepsi. After reviewing these positive feedback and not to mention my hubby's love for this product, I think I would definitely be trying this product.