Method Wood for Good Daily Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• angelNrichie By  angelNrichie
    03.27.20

My Go To

I have several wood surfaces that I dust. The Method Wood For Good Daily Clean Almond makes my life easier when doing so. With traditional aerosol sprays, the cleaner sprays in multiple directions without consistency. With the Method Wood cleaner, it comes in a plastic spray bottle. The nozzle allows the wood cleaner to spray evenly and makes my wood surfaces smell and look great!

• Jbeard1987 By  Jbeard1987
    09.04.19

Smells amazing!

Works amazingly and smells sooooo good! Makes my wood furniture shine beautifully!

• shespeakshermind By  shespeakshermind
    06.10.18

I love this brand! This product does a nice job cleaning my dining room table. It gets any surface food stains out and smells nice too!

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    04.18.18

My wood furniture shine!

I love how shiny and clean my furniture look after using the Method Wood cleaner. Easy to apply and the shine last for days!

• Jladavis89 By  Jladavis89
    03.02.18

This is some of my favorite wood cleaner! I absolutely love the way it smells!

• Erica5367 By  Erica5367
    09.20.17

Best Wood Cleaner

This is my favorite wood cleaner for dusting. I use it on all of my antique furniture. It leaves a nice finish on the wood and I love how it smells how it leaves my house smelling! Been using it for years now and prefer it over the other wood cleaners on the market.