Method Tub Tile Bathroom Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

The smell of this cleaner sells it for me. It smells great compared to all of the bleach based products. It cleans well!

• Erica5367 By  Erica5367
    09.20.17

Good weekly cleaner

This product is nice for weekly cleaning. Deeper cleaning requires a lot of elbow grease & multiple applications of the cleaner. It doesn't cause me to have headaches which is a problem I have with the less natural cleaning products. The scent is strong, I don't love it or dislike it. Good cleaner, I'd recommend it to friends.

• jennyksmith84 By  jennyksmith84
    07.27.16

smells fantastic and cleans great

smells fantastic and cleans great- smells like a dentist office/clean.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

• Blakey By  Blakey
    03.20.13

We love this product. I love the fact it is all natural. I can trust the product for my nine year old to use when it is his turn to clean the bathrooms!

• dragonfly7158 By  dragonfly7158
    03.19.13

This product is simply amazing along with the rest of the method products! It smells great and I don't have to worry about it harming my family. A must have!!

• Annie1986 By  Annie1986
    03.11.13

I own and operate an Eco-friendly cleaning business. I've tried every product and this is by far the best bang for your back... And if you are an Eco-friendly lover, remember to check the back products... You would be surprised to see how many "green" products test on animals :( but not this one!!! The cheapest place to get these are at target and lowes!

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    01.09.13

Liked the smell, but didn't seem to clean very well.

• snols82 By  snols82
    03.09.12

I like the smell. This is good for doing frequent light cleaning of your tub and shower but I do not care for it as a "deep" cleaner.

• mitsysammy By  mitsysammy
    05.29.11

excellent product. it does the trick and doesn't smell "chemically" and it's not harsh. I feel good using it on the tub the kids get washed in.

• rolopari By  rolopari
    03.02.09

I dont care too much for the smell of the tub and tile cleaner but its much better than most harch smelling bathroom cleaners. What I love about this product is all you have to do is spray and wipe. Its that easy!