Method O Mop Floor Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• sherylita sherylita
    04.26.11

I was so excited when I purchased the O-mop and wood floor cleaning solution. I love the fact that that it uses no bad chemicals. I also liked the almond scent. However, I have had a terrible time with the cleaner leaving streaks. Then, the handle end of the mop broke! I bought another O-mop (what was I thinking?) and the handle end of that broke too! I thought the easily removeable pads were a great idea, except I had trouble with them bunching up as I mopped So, I have moved on.

• Playinggrownup By  Playinggrownup
    10.02.13

I loved the idea of this product, but I too was left a little disappointed by the cleaning solution and my handle broke at the bottom. I will say that their customer service was friendly and they did replace the product which was great, but when that handle broke as well, I purchased the Rubbermaid version instead. I really like it much better and it takes a beating.

• mccunesgirl By  mccunesgirl
    10.15.11

Just wondering how it works on laminated floors like Pergo

• Rose99 By  Rose99