Method O Mop Floor Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• sherylita sherylita
    04.26.11

I was so excited when I purchased the O-mop and wood floor cleaning solution. I love the fact that that it uses no bad chemicals. I also liked the almond scent. However, I have had a terrible time with the cleaner leaving streaks. Then, the handle end of the mop broke! I bought another O-mop (what was I thinking?) and the handle end of that broke too! I thought the easily removeable pads were a great idea, except I had trouble with them bunching up as I mopped So, I have moved on.

• Playinggrownup By  Playinggrownup
    10.02.13

I loved the idea of this product, but I too was left a little disappointed by the cleaning solution and my handle broke at the bottom. I will say that their customer service was friendly and they did replace the product which was great, but when that handle broke as well, I purchased the Rubbermaid version instead. I really like it much better and it takes a beating.

• mccunesgirl By  mccunesgirl
    10.15.11

Just wondering how it works on laminated floors like Pergo

• Rose99 By  Rose99

It is a great mop.

• sherylita By  sherylita

• rolopari By  rolopari
    03.02.09

I love the o-mop. The pad comes off after cleaning then you through it in the wash and its ready to use again. For hardwood floor the product is an almond scent and the tile floor scent is Lemon Ginger . I personally like the almond scent. I love the way the floor feels after its washed, it has a soft feel without the residue that other products leave.