Method Dish Pump | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

Method has great products. This is the only dish cleaner that I use and it works great and smell good. It is an added bonus that it is environmentally friendly. The dispensing pump works great and I love that you can buy the refills instead of getting a new bottle everytime.

• urbanbluegrassmom By  urbanbluegrassmom
    09.22.16

Hands Down My Favorite!

I just love Method Brands. I keep this handy pump next to the matching hand soap on my kitchen sink.

• jennyksmith84 By  jennyksmith84
    07.27.16

smells fantastic and cleans great

smells fantastic and cleans great- great dish soap. suds up fast!

• Wordstoliveby By  Wordstoliveby
    05.22.15

I am very pleased with Method dish soap. Other dish soaps smell overpowering and like strong chemicals. Method is a mild soap make from the good stuff. Each pump of soap gives you the perfect amount to wash dishes throughly.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.24.15

I have used lots of dish cleaners and I like this but I like the cheaper brands just as well. The scent is good and the consistency is great and it really works. If I had the money, I'd but this every time.

• Amusesings By  Amusesings
    01.27.15

Always feel good about using this brand. Have the grapefruit foaming dish detergent on my counter now. Cuts through the grease and smells great.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

• pixieme7 By  pixieme7
    07.30.14

I love Method's dish soap...a lot! They smell awesome, have good sudsing power, and the pump is handy when your hands are icky. It's not as cheap as Palmolive or others, but it looks cute on my sink and feels luxurious. Worth it.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I love Method products! It's so convenient to have the pump! The scents are wonderfully pleasant too!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.05.14

My mom has this at her house and it is super easy and convenient to use. I love that I can just pump it into the sink as the water is running and I love that you can refill the bottle. It makes for a lot less waste. The brand smells very nice and the soap is super-sudsy with just a little bit. My mom's soap even matches her kitchen decor!

• StefKelsey By  StefKelsey
    04.05.13

I keep my dish soap on the counter, so looks matter. Scent is also very important, and I like to go green whenever possible. The ultimate solution is Method dish soap. Classy looking container, great scents, and environmentally sound. The pump does tend to squirt very easily, so a gentle touch is required. It's a favorite of mine.