Method All Surface Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• hcrisp0611 By  hcrisp0611
    09.21.17

Method Cleaner

I love all things Method! This cleaner is no exception - it smells fantastic and fresh and is completely natural and is so much safer to use around my kids than chemical cleaners.

• mrsvickigriffin By  mrsvickigriffin
    07.31.17

Move outta the way mr clean!!

This stuff is amazing I've breathing issues and harsh fumes from a lot of cleaners aggravate them but lots of others I've tried either do nothing or just do very little and smell overly floral. This really cuts through tough built up kitchen grease on my stove hood and I don't kill my self scrubbing it to make it clean either. It does have a pleasant smell that is in no way overpowering I've used it to clean up after my messy Marvin elderly dad and hubby and pets not only in the kitchen but bathroom as well. It will clean glass in a pinch as well I wish I could get gallon jugs of it!!!

• lorimangnall1 By  lorimangnall1
    02.07.17

NEED MORE

The smell is wonderful. Not too strong. Very natural smelling

• urbanbluegrassmom By  urbanbluegrassmom
    09.22.16

Makes Cleaning a little more fun.

Method is my hands down favorite cleaner. I love the scents, and that is cleans great, while still remaining non toxic. I usually go on Jet.com and order it all at once.

• jennyksmith84 By  jennyksmith84
    07.27.16

smells fantastic and cleans great

I love method all surface cleaner. it smells fantastic and cleans great!

• brejgeiselman80 By  brejgeiselman80
    04.26.16

Amazing Cleaner with wonderful scents.

I am kind of in love with this cleaner. At the moment we have Beach Sage and Honeycrisp Apple, which is the limited edition scent that I bought multiples of. This leave all surfaces clean without a residue, safe for big hands as well as little hands, no harsh chemical smell instead leaves wonderful lingering scents. This is my go to cleaner. All of their products are amazing as well.

• ORDtoCLT By  ORDtoCLT
    02.24.14

I love this cleaner. It seems to work better than a lot of the other natural cleaners I have tried. The fragrances are also really nice and make my kitchen smell clean and fresh.

• BlacknBlueDahlia By  BlacknBlueDahlia
    04.07.13

Smells so fresh and clean! I love all of the fragrances and it cleans very well.

• txstatekita By  txstatekita
    09.04.12

Love this product! I makes all my surfaces nice and shiny and makes the room smell great!

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    05.10.12

I just started using this about a month ago and I'm hooked--seriously, this is my new cleaning brand :) I love the scent, how well it cleans, the safety of it, and the natural/non-toxic ingredients. I bought a different brand of non-toxic/natural cleaner and I started having an asthma attack when it was sprayed in another room... I rarely have asthma attacks, so that was scary. I'm so glad that I found this at Target and gave it a try, because it's perfect. Love it! I'm using the LIMITED EDITION lime + sea salt all-purpose cleaner :)