Metamucil Clear and Natural | SheSpeaks

• mdclark96 By  mdclark96
    08.28.15

I love that this product can be used in many different kids of beverages. It's a great way to boost your fiber intake and it also helps to make me feel fuller, longer which is great when trying to shed an extra few pounds.

• iloveny By  iloveny
    12.06.12

I havent personally tried this but my little brother did and he said he didnt taste it at all. He didnt believe that I put it in his water and he usually makes such a fuss when ever anyone trys to give him his fiber lol..unless its that fake chocolate he seems to like that too

• londju By  londju
    10.21.12

love it!!

• bfonsec1 By  bfonsec1
    07.29.12

I love this fiber. I can take it up to 3 times a day with food or drink and its tasteless which is amazing because I've tried flavored and original fibers and sometime its hard to keep down then I feel like my stomach is about to explode. But this is so much better I love it.

• begemot By  begemot
    06.18.12

The 100% natural inulin fiber in Metamucil Clear and Natural is flavor and taste free and it can be used in all sorts of foods and beverages. It can be taken up to 3 times daily and it works really well. If you decide to take it drink more water since fiber dehydrates the body. The brand also offers some products containing the ingredient yellow 6 which I do not recommend since it might cause hyperactivity in children and could also be cancerogenic?