Merrell Encore Chill Stitch | SheSpeaks

• debragaynor By  debragaynor
    10.26.11

so comfortable and easy to wear. especially when you don't want to wear sneakers. Great for travelling as they are so lightweight.

• bluefairie By  bluefairie
    04.08.11

I work 14 hour shifts as a nurse and these are the only shoes I will wear! Super comfy, worth the money and they last a long time. I own them in several colors and love all of them!

• SMDZ062 By  SMDZ062
    02.18.11

I have been dying to get a pair of these they look so dam comfty. It's just the price is holding me back alittle bit. Someday I will grab a nice pair of Merrell Encore shoes.

• jadenrilei By  jadenrilei
    12.01.10

Both my daughter and I have the same pair. She is a bit rougher on shoes than I am so mine still look new, hers is holding up very well. I believe she will grow out of them before she wears them out. I love these shoes they are comfortable, and look cute with both jeans and khaki's. I also have a pair of Merrell hiking shoes that are simply awesome, they were all I wore during a recent trip to Europe.

• BMcAfee27 By  BMcAfee27
    10.08.10

I love Merrell shoes. THE END!!!!

• Laura116 By  Laura116
    09.20.10

I have not tried these but they sound fantastic. I will check out my DSW!

• starlee By  starlee
    06.23.10

I LOVE these shoes. I've had multiple foot surgeries, and finding shoes that are both comfortable and safe for me is quite a challenge. But I love these shoes. I'm tempted to buy a zillion pairs for fear that they'll quit making them!

• rjgezelman By  rjgezelman
    01.25.10

These shoes are fabulous. And if you have a DSW near you, you may be able to get them for less than $90 -- about $70. I wear them so much I had to buy a second pair. They are great for taking the dog out. And I can wear them all weekend, no matter what I do and my feet do not hurt!

• racingqueen23 By  racingqueen23
    01.22.10

I have 4 pair of the Encore Chill stich in several differant colors and I love them!! They are great shoes for winter!

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    01.22.10

I Been dying to get a pair of these they look so dam comfty. It's just the price is holding me back alittle bit. Someday I will grab a nice pair of Merrell Encore shoes.