Merrell Encore Chill Stitch | SheSpeaks

• debragaynor By  debragaynor
    10.26.11

so comfortable and easy to wear. especially when you don't want to wear sneakers. Great for travelling as they are so lightweight.

• bluefairie By  bluefairie
    04.08.11

I work 14 hour shifts as a nurse and these are the only shoes I will wear! Super comfy, worth the money and they last a long time. I own them in several colors and love all of them!

• SMDZ062 By  SMDZ062
    02.18.11

I have been dying to get a pair of these they look so dam comfty. It's just the price is holding me back alittle bit. Someday I will grab a nice pair of Merrell Encore shoes.

• jadenrilei By  jadenrilei
    12.01.10

Both my daughter and I have the same pair. She is a bit rougher on shoes than I am so mine still look new, hers is holding up very well. I believe she will grow out of them before she wears them out. I love these shoes they are comfortable, and look cute with both jeans and khaki's. I also have a pair of Merrell hiking shoes that are simply awesome, they were all I wore during a recent trip to Europe.

• BMcAfee27 By  BMcAfee27
    10.08.10

I love Merrell shoes. THE END!!!!

• Laura116 By  Laura116
    09.20.10

I have not tried these but they sound fantastic. I will check out my DSW!

• starlee By  starlee
    06.23.10

I LOVE these shoes. I've had multiple foot surgeries, and finding shoes that are both comfortable and safe for me is quite a challenge. But I love these shoes. I'm tempted to buy a zillion pairs for fear that they'll quit making them!

• janweix By  janweix
    01.21.10

I really like the style and color

• sunandfun By  sunandfun
    01.20.10

I love my Merrll shoes. I have a bad back and they were recommended by my back doctor. Very comforatable.

• blueeyes1 By  blueeyes1
    01.17.10

I love my Merrell Encore shoes so much that I bought them in four colors! I wear them every day as I walk around the University's campus and by days end my feet never hurt! Before I found these shoes, my feet would be hurting at the end of the day - no more since I started wearing my Merrell shoes. I have received compliments from people almost every day since I started wearing these shoes - so much so that my husband has been laughing that I should start selling them myself!