Meredith Publications Better Homes and Gardens Cookbo | SheSpeaks

• bamababe By  bamababe
    03.07.12

This is the best cookbook! My mom used hers a lot when I was growing up and now I use mine for my family. Great starter cookbook.

• KMoore82 By  KMoore82
    03.07.12

I got this one for Christmas this year, and I haven't tried a recipe out of it that my family doesn't like yet. And I've tried quite a few of them. I absolutely love this cookbook, I think it was the best gift I got for Christmas this year! :)

• Snookiebill By  Snookiebill
    03.06.12

This is like the "standard" of all cookbooks!

• quiche_v By  quiche_v
    09.16.11

When I got married I had no idea how to cook. A friend gave me this cookbook and it literally taught me everything. I fell in love with cooking and now have a library of cookbooks and subscribe to half a dozen cooking magazines. This cookbook is still my favorite and has it's own spot on my kitchen counter even though the cover is ripping away from the binder and some pages have ripped out. A must for every home cook!