Mereadesso Woman Skin Care | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• simplefrenchbeauty By  simplefrenchbeauty
    12.27.15

The consistency of this product is very strange. It is sort of sticky and dries on the skin instead of absorbing. It helped with my frown lines though, so I've just been applying it on my t-zone and it has been working really nicely. However, for the high price tag, it may be wise to invest in a product that is more multi-faceted.

• aolstad By  aolstad
    05.10.12

I just finished my first bottle. I notice a HUGE improvement on my forehead lines. I didn't think I would ever buy the product with a $120 price tag, however, I have had a change of heart. This is the first product that has ever made a difference in these lines. I'm amazed! I would have rated higher but the price really deters me.

• kakleckner By  kakleckner
    04.10.12

After leaving a negative review on this product, I was contacted by Linda at Mereadesso and given a second bottle that she personally tested prior to sending to me. I must say, the second bottle smelled better than the first, but I still wasn't crazy about the scent of it. I decided to try the product out and am very happy with results. My skin is soft and smooth and I noticed that it actually exfoliated my skin as well. I would recommend this product to my family and friends, I am very happy with the results!

• llittizzio By  llittizzio
    04.10.12

I really do like this product, but the cost is so high I could not afford to replenish the supply once it is gone. I like to use it on my neck and chest moreso than my face because the scent is not that appealing. But it does go on so smoothly, and I love the way my skin feels after applying it.

• s032982 By  s032982
    03.13.12

I'm not a fan of the initial smell but it goes away! It has become part of my daily routine and I have noticed a difference!

• jonaroo By  jonaroo
    03.10.12

This toning gel is nice to put on before applying makeup. I notice if I put it on before my makeup I get a nice matte finish, where I don't with other moisture products. I have noticed a little more radiance in my face since using it. The fragrance isn't the best but not the worst either and the benefits are worth it.

• ls1426 By  ls1426
    03.10.12

Have been trying this since I received it. Interesting smell to it (not bad but also not good) but not sure I would purchase it for 120.00 as I'm not sure I have seen any difference in my skin

• your1chef By  your1chef
    02.26.12

There was something about the smell of this product that turned me off. It was slighty sticky until it was absorbed. Lotion had a thin consistency, which was fine and easy to apply.

• saaema By  saaema
    02.23.12

The gel is light and easy to apply however at times feels sticky. I like the natural ingredients within the product. I will agree with some other comments. I did not like the body cream/balm sent in Decembers box however this product better suited my needs and interests.

• amazey By  amazey
    02.21.12

Nice smell and it went on smoothly. For the price I would not buy it again but it was worth the price of the Cravebox for sure. I like that it is light and dries quickly so that you can apply your moisturizer and makeup right on it.