Mereadesso Lip Treats Review | SheSpeaks

• StormieMom By  StormieMom
    07.01.12

The Lip Treats were okay. I think they worked better than some lip treatments that I have used but I find that Chapstick works just as well and it is a lot cheaper. I do like the shape of the packaging.

• nico2317 By  nico2317
    06.08.12

I just love these

• luvly87 By  luvly87
    05.02.12

I'm in love with these lip treats! I use this almost everyday. I like to wear it alone or sometimes wear it under my lipsticks. its super soft on the lips and I love the scent, very light.

• ajmorrison By  ajmorrison
    05.02.12

I love the Mereadesso line of products. This one is great. I had chapped lips the other night and tried it out and my lips were amazingly smooth when I woke up. It definitely works. It comes in a cute little pouch which keeps it from becoming buried at the bottom of my purse too. I wil consider ordering in the future but will not pay top dollar like most of the Mereadesso products are. Thanks Cravebox!

• annemarie By  annemarie
    04.15.12

Product packaging very nice!! That will sell the product. As for price. $28, way too much. We are in a down economy and people will not spend that much for lip treats. Product was very nice all in all though. My lips looked great afterwards Nice shiny and smooth. I taste a slight fruity flavor perhaps? Not sure

• aolstad By  aolstad
    04.12.12

I have an obsession with lip treatments and have tried them all. I liked how smooth it went on and was overall happy with the product. My only gripe is the price. I wouldn't spend $28 to buy this product. The quantity of wjat you get doesn't justify the price.

• Lottie729 By  Lottie729
    04.11.12

Let me start by saying that I love lip treatments. I always have a stick of lip balm at my side and love trying new lip treatment products. The Mereadesso lip treatment is smooth and silky on the lips. The texture is divine and it really does hydrate well, but--- I checked the website and there is no way in the world that one stick 1) is worth $28; 2) lasts three months. I went through one stick in about two weeks. With the plethora of lip treatments out there, this is simply not worth the money. I enjoyed having it my Cravebox and would be willing to spend up to about $7 per stick but that's the most.

• llittizzio By  llittizzio
    04.10.12

I love the way this lip balm goes on - smooth and silky. I am keeping one in my purse and one in my nightstand so there is always one handy. Very happy!

• lisearama By  lisearama
    04.10.12

I second the previous reviewer that would like to see this a little larger for those with fuller lips. But, the consistency was nice. Very smooth.

• VictoriaZ By  VictoriaZ
    04.10.12

I like how smooth my lips feel after I use it. I also like that there is no color so you can use it in addtion to your color of choice. I think the design is fun too:)

• Sassiemom By  Sassiemom
    04.10.12

Received these in my March Cravebox. Loved the feel and taste of the Lip Treats and they are absolutely my new fave. One negative - they mention that they can be used as a lipstick primer to extend wear. I tried that and it did not seem to extend the wear any longer than my usual primer. overall - love them!

• kakleckner By  kakleckner
    04.10.12

I really enjoyed the Mereadesso Lip Treats product. It left my lips feeling moist, and I loved the scent and slight flavor it had. I like to wear it over my lipstick since it provided a very nice shine. The only negative I experienced was when my lips were chapped, there was a burning sensation when I applied it. I definitely would recommend this product!

• rfanshier By  rfanshier
    04.10.12

I love this product. My lips felt moist all day, which is amazing considering the dryness we've been experiencing lately. I would buy this one!

• BuddyCamp By  BuddyCamp
    04.10.12

I really like this lip moisturizer! I received mine in the March Cravebox and I'm so excited to have gotten to try it. It glides on and stays put for hours without feeling sticky or tasting funky. My lips and I thank you Mereadesso & Cravebox!!!

• Terri57 By  Terri57
    04.10.12

I got this in my March box from Cravebox and really like this.It made my lips moist and lasted 6 hours.I have already told my family and friends of this great product!