Mercy Drink | SheSpeaks

• your1chef your1chef
    04.05.12

This came at the perfect time, a friends birthday party. I had one too many glasses of wine and thought I am going to feel it tomorrow. I remembered I stuck the can in the fridge. I drank it down and about 30 minutes later, my buzz was gone. I woke up the next day and laughed because I felt good- what a great product to have on hand, just in case. AND IT WORKS!

• loveheather001 By  loveheather001
    07.25.13

i mean, It's good if you dont want a hangover. but it tastes just....ugh. and if im drunk I dont want something that is going to make me want to puke more. the good thing is it does get rid of you buzz so if you need to drive youre good. if they could just adjust the taste, it would be brilliant.

• Lottie729 By  Lottie729
    07.17.12

This stuff surprisingly tastes pretty good. I tested this out for a friend's birthday party which happens to be May 5th (Cince de Mayo!). We had a ridiculous amount of tequila and I was more tipsy than normal, however the next day I felt surprisingly normal. I wasn't about to run a marathon or anything but I didn't feel nearly as bad as I expected to feel considering that I do not do that level of partying anymore and tequila usually knocks me on my behind the next day. Luckily this is sold at a store next to my boyfriend's job so he picked me up a few before our trip to Europe next week :)

• mollyjotx By  mollyjotx
    07.05.12

I gave this to my best friend - at her wedding - as I listened to her slur her order for champagne. She felt great the next day and was able to enjoy a day at the pool before her honeymoon. I also LOVE the packaging!

• StormieMom By  StormieMom
    07.01.12

I don't drink so did not try this product. I gave this to someone else to try but have not heard if they have tried it yet.

• aolstad By  aolstad
    06.13.12

I drank a little bit too much and remembered to drink the Mercy before bed. Still woke up with a killer hangover. However, I didn't mind the taste and smell of the product. Sorry for the low review, but it didn't do the trick for me.

• nico2317 By  nico2317
    06.08.12

It packs a good punch

• JessicaLD1 By  JessicaLD1
    04.11.12

I have never heard of this drink.

• llittizzio By  llittizzio
    04.10.12

Since I'm not really a drinker, I can't really say whether it works or not. I did pass it on to a 21 year old who will no doubt appreciate it. The rubber bracelet was a nice touch though.

• kakleckner By  kakleckner
    04.10.12

I tried to drink this product but couldn't stomach the smell or the flavor. I wouldn't ever buy this one. sorry.

• rfanshier By  rfanshier
    04.10.12

Perhaps this is an unfair rating, but I was disappointed that this was in my crave box. I rarely drink and when I do it's a single glass and I feel no hangover affects. I doubt I will have the opportunity to try this myself.