Meow Mix Market Select | SheSpeaks

• Caitlin14 By  Caitlin14
    12.26.17

Our Cat LOVES These!

Our cat Tags absolutely LOVES these! There are so many flavor options and Tags will drive us crazy just so we give him one of these. They are affordable, readily available and super easy to open.

• tammy1971 By  tammy1971
    08.16.16

Meow Mix Market Select cat can food

I have 12 cats and they absolutely love this can food, they have never gotten sick from it, the only thing I don't like is that the cans aren't big enough they are like 2-3 ozs and each of my cats can eat 2 at one time...lol, so It can get a little expensive... but overall I think its a very good product

• Cathy28 By  Cathy28
    06.27.15

I don't know much about this product, but Tanner, my cat, has shown me that by licking the container he just loves it

• Flarelady By  Flarelady
    11.28.14

My cat loves this food. She's an older cat and has a sensitive stomach but this food is always kept down and she follows me around every morning just to get some. There are so many flavors and we love the boxes rather then buying singles.

• MeowMars007 By  MeowMars007
    03.20.14

This brand is TERRIBLE for your cats. Do they love it? Often times yes. The same way children would love to eat Twinkies and hot dogs all day. It's full of fillers, preservatives, and low grade cast-off meats. If you love your cat, upgrade to something like the Tiki Cat cans that are 99 cents. They are made with human grade meat, and what cat doesn't love to steal fish of it's mom's plate? I would sooner stop eating myself if it meant saving 30 cents to be able to feed my cats something that isn't cast-off slop.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.23.12

My 3 cats get this for a special treat and they go crazy for it.

• curiousone By  curiousone
    01.11.12

My cats love Market select. They appreciate the extra gravy you find in these. Judging by how fast they disappear, they must be delicious!

• Bittles79 By  Bittles79
    12.02.11

My girl Maggie LOVES this food it is one of the only wet food she will go anywhere near.

• RedTabbyWittyKitty By  RedTabbyWittyKitty
    12.02.11

My red tabby kitty, Purvis, loves these.. I prefer to feed my cats what they really like that is healthy for them. Purina is definitely a brand I have always trusted. I get very good coupons for these and buy extra to feed strays also.

• redbaroness13 By  redbaroness13
    12.02.11

My Siamese mix loves these, but his Perisan/Coon mix sister doesn't - they only eat fish-based soft food once a week, and I tried this a couple of times. She wouldn't touch it at all. But she's more finicky than he is. The food is presented well, in good packaging, but the foil tops can get punctured and spoil the food if it's not stored properly or carelessly tossed into the bag by the store.