Mens Health Magazine | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I buy these for my best friend, whose a guy. He love the articles!

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.03.18

Good magazines!

I am reading Men's Health after my husband finishing reading it! The articles are informative and interesting.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I buy these for my best friend, whose a guy. He love the articles!

• sykick By  sykick
    09.08.11

Absolutely love this magazine! I keep up with the articles so I can help keep my husband healthy. The information that's geared towards men's unique health needs makes this a must-have for wives and mothers of sons! Also, the exercises are simple and can easily be adjusted to suit a woman's needs if she's looking to strengthen muscles.

• bizemom By  bizemom
    07.15.11

LOVE this magazine as much as my husband does. I can use a lot of the info in it to apply to our daily lives, like the recipes and info on what foods to eat. It offers a lot of information on hot topics like how to decrease chances of getting heart disease, what vitamins are important, what superfoods to eat etc. So much information packed into every issue. MUCH better magazine for men as opposed to a Maxim, which offers way less to zero healthy living advice. Great MAG!!!

• lynn_green02 By  lynn_green02
    09.17.10

I like this magazine. My boyfrriend subscribes to this magazine but I like to check it out every month for the recipes, question and answer section, as well as the health advice section. I subscribe to Women's Health but think that Men's Health has a better recipe section.

• bellaleo By  bellaleo
    04.13.10

They have women's health too! I get it every month and even leave it in the bathroom (fiance will read the gossip and whatever else in there) so he's getting the fitness/nutrition/health tips too. There's sex articles, skin care and beauty too. I learn something new each month. Much more informative that the usual beauty/health mag with info you already know.

• AnAmericanHousewife By  AnAmericanHousewife
    01.22.10

I had subscribed to this magazine for my husband because of the health and fitness information. He loved the fitness articles but it seemed after awhile they were trying to push the envelope on sex articles and information. It got to be 'too much information' and he said he didn't want it laying around the house where our 3 kids had access to it and he quit his subscription.

• Ambiguoussage By  Ambiguoussage
    01.22.10

Yeah i ordered it too, even though I am female. The nutrition and fitness articles are some of the best I have come across and the advice is more down to earth and realistic that some of the womans mags I have read. And I totally agree with you, reading a magazine where many men get advice from gives me some more perspective on certain situations. I can also share the info with my boyfriend and brother.

• jkestrell By  jkestrell
    01.19.10

I love this magazine and look forward to it every month. I subscribe to it for my adult son but I always try to grab it before he does. The health information is always cutting edge, as are the exercise articles. I would say it is a magazine that a couple could share. I find that some of the articles helps me to stay in touch with what men are interested and the male perspective.