MelodySusie MelodySusie 12w LED Nail Lamp | SheSpeaks

• Katja2015 By  Katja2015
    04.03.15

I was searching for a gift for myself when I came across this MelodySusie 12w Nail Lamp on Amazon. Glad to know this one is a good deal for its affordable price. My five fingers fit in perfectly and I also love the timer. My friends were surprised to see my perfect-looking nails that they thought I had it done by the salon. They were amazed to see I did my own nails using this nail lamp. A great buy, indeed!

• Alexia456 By  Alexia456
    03.31.15

I bought this lamp last week with mix emotions because there are many options of LED and UV lamps available. I finally settled on this one after reading numerous reviews. This LED lamp is a good lamp. I have had no difficulties using this lamp for my fingers and toes. I am very pleased with my purchase. I love it, love how light and portable this lamp is. I take it from my house to my mom's.

• CatherineL By  CatherineL
    01.12.15

I bought this MelodySusie 12w LED nail lamp via Amazon months ago, and I'm loving it so far. This is a small, portable lamp that is intended for at-home use. This is an LED nail lamp that can be used with any LED-curable gel polish. I tested this for OPI Gel, Bio Seaweed Gel, Gelish, IBD Swag Bag and was able to cure all of polishes that I tried with no problems. The lamp has 4 timer buttons that are easily accessible on top, and can be set for 30, 60, or 90 seconds, or for 30 minutes. The curing time depends on the brand of polish that you use. This would be a nail lamp if you're interested in doing manicure yourself at home.