MelodySusie 24W Lamp Acrylic Nail Dryer Curing Light | SheSpeaks

• haleyfoxblog By  haleyfoxblog
    07.18.18

quick dry results

As the Founder of a Beauty / Fashion Blog I get to review products on a daily basis. This is one of my favorites and one I use weekly for new nail review tutorials and blog posts. Totally love this dryer!

• Katja2015 By  Katja2015
    03.24.15

I got this MelodySusie 24-watt LED lamp from Amazon at a sale price of $69.99 last month and I guess a review is in order. It came in 3 colors: black, silver, and white. I got the black one because it makes it easier to find on my dresser. Before this purchase, I used an ordinary UV lamp to dry my gel polishes. Now I am happy that it only takes half the time to cure. It also works with other gel nail polish brands like OPI. MelodySusie also has its own gel nailpolish line which also has excellent results. I highly recommend the MelodySusie Gelish LED Lamp. Its affordable price beats the cost of many nail salon trips. I would not recommend this for frequent use, though. Just like with any other LED curing lamps. The nail tends to curl a bit if used too frequently. It would be best to give your nails some rest from any chemical treatment and leave them bare for a week to allow them to breathe and get moisturized again.