Melissa and Doug Wooden Puzzle Review | SheSpeaks

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

I love Melissa and Doug toys, games and puzzles. They are such high quality toys, which is great because kids can be rough on there toys and moms peace of mind knowing there safe and sturdy. Of course they also provide tons of learning opportunities.

• Samiller88 By  Samiller88
    06.16.15

Love all of the melissa and doug puzzles, especially the lock and different motor skill ones!

• creativeblogmom By  creativeblogmom
    01.13.15

Melissa and Doug products are awesome. They are always educational and colorful. The puzzles are mastered at some point and you can tell when it's time to move on. They can easily be handed down because they are so durable.

• CeeCee82 By  CeeCee82
    02.19.14

Melissa and Doug is GREAT! my kids Love the puzzles and they loved them so much that i purchased many for the class room i volunteer in.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.19.14

They put out some of the greatest puzzles. All three of my kids have played with multiple puzzles from them and I still have them from my oldest for my almost 3 year old. They last many years and are very fun and educational.

• jvalbooks By  jvalbooks
    07.08.13

I love this company! My son has several of their products. He loves his wooden puzzles! I had a problem with a puzzle and called the company. They replaced it without any problem.

• jb1ab2 By  jb1ab2
    12.06.11

I got a couple of these puzzels for my grandchildren ages 18 months and they love them. It teaches them shapes, numbers, and letters. They are made of all wood and all very safe. I will be buying more Melissa and Doug's products for my grandchildren and would recommend these to everyone.