Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Review | SheSpeaks

• Jordancolleen By  Jordancolleen
    04.07.20

Amazing!

My girls love these! It keeps them entertained for hours!

• Gjprasad By  Gjprasad
    04.01.20

Great for kiddies

This is such a great activity for my toddler. I love that the pieces stick together and its easy to cute. She loves to "cook" food for me.

• creativeblogmom By  creativeblogmom
    01.13.15

What a genius idea! Wooden food connected with Velcro that can be cut with a safe, wooden knife. My daughter has loved these for a long time.

• Kmiles By  Kmiles
    06.26.14

My kids absolutely love this. 3 years later and they are still loving playing with it.

• Sculthorpe By  Sculthorpe
    08.23.13

My kids love all of the Melissa & Doug toys, especially the food items. I like them as well because unlike most toys out there today, they are built well. If you're looking for a toy that is pretty much indestructible, then a Melissa & Doug product is what you want!!!!

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

love this food you can cut so much fun

• mudpiesandtiaras By  mudpiesandtiaras
    10.20.12

Love, love, love this! All of our kids enjoy this toy. It is a great learning toy and battery free!!!

• lajbsanto By  lajbsanto
    03.21.12

This is a great idea and often keeps my daughter busy in her kitchen while I am trying to cook a meal in mine. Love that they use healthy food choices in the set also

• ammonsgirl By  ammonsgirl
    12.05.11

I bought this set for the children in my class, five and six year olds. The kids were so excited to play with the new toys and it was something different than the usual food toys. You can actually slice into the food because they are sectioned off with velcro. That was very cool for the kids. Unfortunately I had to take away the knives because some of the children were using them inappropriately. Overall a very funa nd stimulation toy.

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    12.02.11

This has been one of our kids' favorites for years. They keep coming back to it - just when you think they've outgrown it, we'll find it pulled out of the toy basket.

• Lindse94 By  Lindse94
    12.01.11

We love this toy and have had it for three years. The wooden food is really bright and colorful and can be an added piece to a kitchen set. This set comes with a dull wooden play knife that can cut apart the Velcro pieces of food.