Melissa Doug Smarty Pants | SheSpeaks

• Delemosw By  Delemosw
    11.29.16

I have a similar one for my baby (the blue pants) found them at "toys are us". It's a great learning tool to help them understand words and see the pictures, also spell it out. I love it. He's reading much better.

• Businessasusual By  Businessasusual
    05.10.16

They're great

Melissa and Doug products are awesome! My nieces loves their products!! 2 thumbs up!!

• clarajh By  clarajh
    10.26.15

I love Melissa and Doug products. My girls have tons of toys by them and they've always enjoyed them. I love these.

• HSMommyChronicles By  HSMommyChronicles
    11.19.14

I found these cards by chance at a children's store in town and thought to myself: Now this is what I have been looking for! I was in desperate need of something to help liven up our homeschool time with something fun. Theses cards were the perfect fit. We have the Preschool set but they have sets for up to a 5th grade level. Each individual card has a theme that it bases it's activities on. For example the Clowning Around card contains questions about who is juggling more balls, which shows belong to which clown, and answering detail questions about a gag flower. Ladybug always enjoys when I pull these cards out and I'm so happy that I have found these.