Melissa Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set | SheSpeaks

• Vjujubee By  Vjujubee
    09.15.14

My daughter received this as a gift last Christmas and it is a toy she still plays with. The cookies are easy to put together and take apart. The box that comes with the cookies is a wonderful storage unit. The cookies always come out when we have get together with the family ! Melissa & Doug have simple toys that let a child's imagination grow.

• Sheranmemories By  Sheranmemories
    03.22.12

I love Melissa & Doug toys. Very durable! My daughter loves to make cookies for us and be a little chef and my 20 month old son likes to play with them too. They use them daily.

• sarahk380 By  sarahk380
    03.21.12

Not only does my daughter enjoy this toy, all of the play group children immediately go to this one before the others. The only down side is that the cookie sheet does not fit in any play oven I have ever seen. This could be remedied if there were two smaller ones.

• love4999 By  love4999
    03.21.12

My 2.5 year old loves these cookies! No mess, great quality, and they keep her busy for hours! On the back of the box, which is sturdy for storage of the cookies and accessories, there are really good suggestions as to how to incorporate more learning into the toy! Love that about Melissa & Doug toys!

• rkosully By  rkosully
    12.02.11

Melissa & Doug makes high-quality toys, so we were excited to receive this as a gift. The set has 12 wooden, sliceable cookies and is great for encouraging creativity without the mess! It's appropriate for ages Ages: 3+ . My daughter gets to play with the set while I make the real holiday cookies!