Melissa Doug Magnetic Calendar | SheSpeaks

• sierramarie By  sierramarie
    04.11.12

We have this calendar hanging in our school room. I purchased this calendar to help teach my kids the months, days, weeks, holidays, # of days in a month, and seasons. It has helped both my kids learn all this. They now have the job of changing the calendar on their own. It is an amazing learning tool for children.

• twentythree23 By  twentythree23
    03.21.12

Love the high quality of Melissa & Doug puzzles and other products....this is a favorite in our home, as it keeps our child knowing what holidays, special days, or just FUN days are coming up.

• okiegirl03 By  okiegirl03
    03.21.12

My kids love this calendar. My son loves learning days of the week. This is a high quality product. Lots of fun for the kids.

• rlh1129 By  rlh1129
    12.03.11

I got this calendar in hopes that it would help my 3 year old start to understand days/weeks/months a bit better. He loves it! It has tons of magnets that you can use to mark special days, helps with holidays, and seasons. It goes up to 2015 - which I think is great. He loves helping me pick out the numbers for the days and activities that we are doing each day. It is for ages 3 +. Definitely something that I think is a good investment!