Melissa Doug Floor Puzzle | SheSpeaks

• cutie720 By  cutie720
    07.31.16

Durable and educational

Puzzle is developmentally appropriate, and teaches children to reason and manipulate pieces to form the picture. Product is vibrant, durable, and exciting for all ages. My two kids (ages 2.5 and 5) work together, strengthening their fine-motor skills, problem solving and judgment, and mental planning.

• okiegirl03 By  okiegirl03
    03.21.12

I love Melissa and Doug products. This floor puzzle is more durable than other floor puzzles that my kids have.

• colieblack By  colieblack
    03.06.12

My mother-in-law bought three of my kids puzzles for Christmas two years ago. My kids love them. They put them together at least once a week. They are easy to work with and put together. I like them because once they are put together they have great realistic pictures that you can still teach so much to your children too. We have an alphabet train, farm, undersea, and pets. My kids from 2-7 love them.

• melissawoodc By  melissawoodc
    12.03.11

I gave my two year old the Melissa & Doug Floor Puzzle this past Christmas. She loves it. The puzzles (it was a pack of three) are 24 and 48 pieces. They're really nice pictures and can easily be wiped clean. She is able to do two of the three sets on her own and one with a little help. We also use them as a learning tool. Once we've pieced them together, I use them to teach her animal names, colors, numbers etc. I would highly recommend this product. It's large, easy to clean and is a great together activity!