Megamind | SheSpeaks

• jrey27 jrey27
    08.13.14

This was one of the best animated movies I've seen in a LONG time!!! The story line was so different! And I think Will Ferrel does his best movies when he isn't being raunchy. I thought I had the entire movie figured out when I sat down in the theater, but WOW I was wrong. One of my favorites.

• lilbluetreefrog By  lilbluetreefrog
    07.09.15

I was very disappointed in this movie, it was way too much for my kids, and I couldn't get into it.

• Skyvark By  Skyvark
    07.07.15

One of my favorite children's movies! Will Farrell is hilarious!

• jrey27 By  jrey27
    08.13.14

• DeadxxBunny By  DeadxxBunny
    04.08.14

This may sound odd, but I love watching this movie because it always reminds me that there is good in everyone (including myself). I'm 20 and you know, sometimes I just have those days.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.17.14

Another great! I loved how they played acdc n other rockers in this movie cute movie

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

i liked this movie it was cute the kids liked it as well

• faithfuljoy By  faithfuljoy
    03.03.11

The whole family though it was.... just ok. Glad we only rented it for $1 and did not buy it. Although it had an ok ending, where the bad finally turn good, it was boring, and slow.