McDonald s McDonald s | SheSpeaks

• amandan95 By  amandan95
    08.30.17

I have always loved McDonald's. The staff is always friendly and patient with the customers and the food always tastes great. The drive thru is always speedy too.

• KatCramatte By  KatCramatte
    07.27.17

0 for Mcdonalds

McDonald's is slow, unfriendly, and has l9w quality products. I do not go to McDonald's any lomger because I got consistemtly old food that you can tell has been sitting by discolored cheese and oily smelling fries. When the food is fresh, they still will only recieve a 3 star rating because their employees and short and rude with customers and management lets them do it. I refuse to keep funding a cooperation that doesn't respect me as a consumer.

• Jdayton01 By  Jdayton01
    09.22.16

Good for the price

I hate to admit that I frequent Mc Donald's way too much. They tend to have fast, friendly, accurate service, more than other fast food chains. I love the breakfast items and hot chocolate. The price is great for the food you get. Lunch and dinner items are ok. The burgers are mediocre, fries are my favorite, and the more specialty sandwiches are good. The happy meals are a great deal for kids, and are more nutritious than some other places, making me feel less guilty I'm feeding my kids fast food. For the price, service, and good food I will continue frequenting this establishment.

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.22.16

I eat at McDonalds probably Once or Twice a year.It is not the healthiest option but sometimes when I have an all day outing I stop by and get a quick meal.

• MrsA2012 By  MrsA2012
    07.09.15

They are definitely not the cleanest most healthiest fast food joint, and I would say they are in a slow decline since the late 90's. No only are their prices rising more and more every year but the quality of food has never improved. Now don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of their Fries and Nuggets, but I'm afraid that's about it. Ive tried some of their new food like the Larger Wraps and Sandwiches, but each is still served very sloppy and with little or no condiments as well as cheap chicken and or meat. I can appreciate the "healthy alternatives" even though there are not many, but I don't feel that are headed in the right direction any time in the near future.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

I love right next to Mcdonald's and rarely go here. That says something. It's just okay nothing to rave about.

• Chastity23 By  Chastity23
    02.11.15

Micky D's use to be the best. Burgers are very generic like and fries, well let's just say I rather eat cousins sub's. Any who I believe this place is best for kids when on the days you want something fast, cheap and don't feel like cooking.

• DisneyChick By  DisneyChick
    02.04.15

Going down hill fast ... needs better quality food items, not just healthy but QUALITY.

• hampdek By  hampdek
    02.02.15

If you cannot find anywhere else to eat, then this will do.

• lucas567 By  lucas567