Maybelline Volum Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara | SheSpeaks

• TheseStaches By  TheseStaches
    01.07.16

This mascara is alright, nothing to special about it. This mascara doesn't do much to my lashes but make them darker than a little bit longer.

• Wendy924 By  Wendy924
    09.30.15

Worst mascara I have tried. The bristles on the brush are too small so the mascara starts off clumpy which leaves clumps on your lashes. I always use waterproof mascara for the obvious reasons. But this is too much. My lashes are very stiff. When using eye makeup remover I literally have to scrub so hard that it irritates my eyelids and skin under my eye. I threw it out and bought another kind.

• Adriannasvoice By  Adriannasvoice
    09.15.15

The wand is made with bristles so it can be a little rough on the top water line and eyelashes even. It made my eyelashes super hard and clumped, not my fave :/

• leidymorales By  leidymorales
    08.12.15

Best Maybelline mascara! Makes your lashes look incredibly long and not clumpy. Stays on all day.

• nikkiaust17 By  nikkiaust17
    08.04.15

ehh not bad but not a holy grail either, what i use this for is taking the waterproof version and after curling my lases, putting the thinnest layer of this on to keep them curled then go in with my favorite mascara. the brush is fat but the bristles are so tiny on it, rubberized and it just doesnt give any volume at all and barely any length but it does work to keep my lases curled, but will not repurchase nor would i ever recommend this to anyone, steer clear, there are many more nice choices for the same price at the drugstore

• IndieChick By  IndieChick
    11.19.14

VERY clumpy! I have never had such a hard time separating my lashes before! By the end of the day the mascara was flaking all over my face and in my eyes. I bought this, used it once, and gave it away.

• thelunchbox By  thelunchbox
    11.17.14

I bought this along with another mascara just to stretch my net a little with mascaras. It was a surprise once dipping the brush in mascara how little the bristles were. I thought they would be perfect since using a mascara with a similar brush was one of my long time favorites. The brush grabbed plenty of mascara but did little to seperate or transfer the product to my lashes. Most of the product stays at the base of my lashes which makes me look like I applied extra eyeliner and still no mascara. If the bristles were a bit longer maybe I could give this a 4 star rating.

• RemyDspeaks By  RemyDspeaks
    11.09.14

It is a bit expensive but it works really well it definitely gives volume

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

It's OK. A little over priced and it didn't really do anything great for my eyelashes.

• lee102707 By  lee102707
    02.24.14

I got it during the x'mas last year. It was not my favorite, nor one of the item in my makeup bag. It seemed to be over price with a funny shaped blush for your eye lashes. Don't be a fool and spend your money wisely on a cheaper brand name product that could have given you the same result.