Maybelline Volum Express The Rocket Washable Mascara | SheSpeaks

• kiki23 kiki23
    08.06.14

Maybelline always comes out with the best mascaras in my opinion. They seem to always make the lashes look longer and fuller. It is a really great product for those not wishing to spend a whole bunch on high quality makeup.

• eliss22 eliss22
    05.18.15

I have tried this mascara in the past and the formula it's just ok but the brush it's not what I was hoping for, this mascara did nothing at all for me actually made my lashes look weird and clumpy, it just over saturated my eye lashes without giving them any length or volume. So this is just not for me

• Tsjones1996 By  Tsjones1996
    10.05.15

Great mascara. Really buildable formula and the brush separates very well. One of my go-tos.

• Nrae28 By  Nrae28
    09.06.15

My second favorite mascara right now next to the Miss Manga mascara, but still such an awesome product. I bought this because I couldn't stop hearing great things about it on YouTube and they were all so right. This is an everyday lash look but still leaves them looking beautiful and full.

• shimonmadelyn By  shimonmadelyn
    08.18.15

Decent mascara, works great at first but eventually dries out shortly after.

• dearsydneyy By  dearsydneyy
    08.03.15

I love this mascara! I have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so.

• kellismith1 By  kellismith1
    07.16.15

This made my lashes very long and full. I had it in waterproof, but when I went in the water, it made my eyelashes pretty clumpy. I was disappointed with that! I would use it again if I didn't get it in waterproof.

• Verooonica55 By  Verooonica55
    06.29.15

I love this mascara! I get so many compliments while wearing this and have even converted people to hardcore maybeline rocket mascara users just by telling them it's what I use. It's just beautiful lashes without having to work for it, who wouldn't want that?!

• Tamiramichelle By  Tamiramichelle
    06.24.15

If you wear falsies this the mascara to apply as a finisher. Makes them look more blended with your real lashes and glides on no clumps.

• eliss22 By  eliss22
    05.18.15

• Texxasgurl45 By  Texxasgurl45
    03.10.15

I like the texture of the mascara. It's really rich, but I hate the brush. I did not see anything great about it. It didn't do anything for me

• ruffk1 By  ruffk1
    02.25.15

This seems to be a "holy-grail" product for the beauty-guru world, but the brush hurts my eyes and the volume/length is not that great.