Maybelline Volum Express The Falsies Flared | SheSpeaks

• ninny12 ninny12
    08.07.12

I like this mascara it adds volume to my lashes however it doesn't make them look false at all.

• kelsdowns By  kelsdowns
    08.07.17

This has been my favorite mascara I've purchased so far. It makes my lashes so voluminous and full without the clumping that most cheaper mascaras give.

• Sixthshadowcat By  Sixthshadowcat
    05.02.17

My favorite

Love this stuff it makes my lashes very visible and full. Its a keeper.

• Sammyjay95 By  Sammyjay95
    12.02.16

Wonderful

So far this is my all time favorite mascara. I love that its cheap and it literally makes me look like I am wearing fake eyelashes when I'm not. I always get compliments on my eyelashes when wearing it. It doesn't clump them up either. I would recommend it to everybody looking for a thick fake eyelashes look without all the work or glue.

• JonnaT227 By  JonnaT227
    06.06.16

Awesome mascara!

Ive only tried this product once but i loved the way it feels on my lashes. It doesnt clump up, or weigh down my eyelashes yet still makes them look full, thick and long.

• Tsjones1996 By  Tsjones1996
    10.05.15

Decent mascara, but not that great. Formula doesn't build very well, and the brush is to flexible.

• dearsydneyy By  dearsydneyy
    08.03.15

I am currently using this mascara in my daily makeup routine and I love it! The only thing I do not like about this mascara is the scent but other than that, I love it!

• Pixiecasey By  Pixiecasey
    11.09.14

This is pretty good mascara addends try out pretty fast but even after you're still able to work with it does flake and I end up with black spots on my face.

• dawnabelair29 By  dawnabelair29
    10.02.14

Pretty good

• MariahJohnson By  MariahJohnson
    04.05.14

One of my favorites, my first one i ever owned. It does look like you have false lashes

• rockenraerae By  rockenraerae
    02.16.14

This mascara is perfect for perfect long lashes that stand out. My only problem with it was that it sometimes clumped up and no one likes clumpy eyelashes!