Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Review | SheSpeaks

• kelsdowns By  kelsdowns
    08.07.17

This has been my favorite mascara I've purchased so far. It makes my lashes so voluminous and full without the clumping that most cheaper mascaras give.

• Sixthshadowcat By  Sixthshadowcat
    05.02.17

My favorite

Love this stuff it makes my lashes very visible and full. Its a keeper.

• Sammyjay95 By  Sammyjay95
    12.02.16

Wonderful

So far this is my all time favorite mascara. I love that its cheap and it literally makes me look like I am wearing fake eyelashes when I'm not. I always get compliments on my eyelashes when wearing it. It doesn't clump them up either. I would recommend it to everybody looking for a thick fake eyelashes look without all the work or glue.

• JonnaT227 By  JonnaT227
    06.06.16

Awesome mascara!

Ive only tried this product once but i loved the way it feels on my lashes. It doesnt clump up, or weigh down my eyelashes yet still makes them look full, thick and long.

• Tsjones1996 By  Tsjones1996
    10.05.15

Decent mascara, but not that great. Formula doesn't build very well, and the brush is to flexible.

• dearsydneyy By  dearsydneyy
    08.03.15

I am currently using this mascara in my daily makeup routine and I love it! The only thing I do not like about this mascara is the scent but other than that, I love it!

• Pixiecasey By  Pixiecasey
    11.09.14

This is pretty good mascara addends try out pretty fast but even after you're still able to work with it does flake and I end up with black spots on my face.

• dawnabelair29 By  dawnabelair29
    10.02.14

Pretty good

• MariahJohnson By  MariahJohnson
    04.05.14

One of my favorites, my first one i ever owned. It does look like you have false lashes

• rockenraerae By  rockenraerae
    02.16.14

This mascara is perfect for perfect long lashes that stand out. My only problem with it was that it sometimes clumped up and no one likes clumpy eyelashes!

• Bnan2013 By  Bnan2013
    11.24.13

I love maybelline mascara it is so light but in the same time its looks rich on the eyes

• djonae18 By  djonae18
    11.13.13

This is one of the best of Maybellines Volume Express Mascaras. But the term Falsies is over exaggerated for this product.

• BriaLouise By  BriaLouise
    10.10.13

This mascara adds length and volume and looks great when on but is really hard to remove.

• Zaybrie By  Zaybrie
    04.11.13

The brush of this mascara is great, it reaches every lash so that they may get the "umph" they need. However, the only thing I don't like about this mascara is that it is occasionally thicker on the end of the brush then anywhere else giving a bit of a clumped look. Doesn't smear badly or run.

• kitakat08 By  kitakat08
    04.08.13

Not my favorite. It goes on too thick and makes it hard to build up which cause my lashes to clump up. Also, takes forever to wash off.