Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express | SheSpeaks

• katiejj135 katiejj135
    07.16.15

I love this mascara! I use it everyday! I use the waterproof type. It lasts all day even during swimming or crying. It really makes my eyelashes look longer and fuller.

• Akaleistar By  Akaleistar
    11.03.16

This is my favorite drugstore mascara! I love the curved brush and the way it gives my lashes a little extra oomph. Plus, the purple packaging is a win since it's my favorite color. The price is right, too.

• dzully By  dzully
    08.02.16

Not impressed

I hate the brush and how flexible it is ! The formula is decent and it does curl my eyelashes but doesn't give any excitement too eye I wouldn't purchase this agian the maybelline colossal is way better than this one .

• keanotkeawanna By  keanotkeawanna
    07.21.16

When I wear this mascara my lashes look false but they feel very hard. All in all its a good mascara.

• happyathomemommy By  happyathomemommy
    07.07.16

This is my go to mascara! Never problems with flaking or clumping. I get it in waterproof and black. I really love the curved brush.

• Angel1437 By  Angel1437
    07.06.16

It's pretty good for volume but it flakes throughout the day and clumps sometimes

• Speakup123 By  Speakup123
    07.05.16

Does this mascara really provide the falsie look?

I have not tried this mascara. It would be nice to try it and then provide a review. I could really use a mascara that truly lengthen my lashes!

• adrilov18 By  adrilov18
    08.02.15

I think this is really good for girls starting out make up for the first time. It leaves your eyelashes looking big and bold. It makes you feel more sexy.

• Sunshinesunday By  Sunshinesunday
    08.01.15

Maybelline has amazing products! I did notice a bit of flakiness not a fan of that but it works on giving you the volume look on your lashes.

• katiejj135 By  katiejj135
    07.16.15

• andrewsmalexis By  andrewsmalexis
    02.25.15

i love this mascara, it's always my back-up. it's a bit messy but overall is great, easy to remove and looks great for a good price.