Maybelline The City Mini Palette | SheSpeaks

• Livethebestlife By  Livethebestlife
    12.28.17

Best Eye Shadow

This is one of the greatest Eye Shadows I have tried, the colors are amazing and it stays on all day!

• Falina By  Falina
    10.29.17

Love it!

Love this pallet! The eye shadow goes on great, with full coverage and amazing shimmer.cit is long lasting, I don't like the brush provided but most people have their own brushes now.

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    08.06.17

Great product

The compact is very sturdy, I got this right before traveling across the country and it held up during days of flights and being thrown around. Colorwise these are not the most pigmented, however for the price I do think they are pretty good quality. My favorite was the teal color, it is very trendy right now and was great for summer. With all the rage being mermaid looks this would def. help achieve that. Normally I apply eye shadow last, I know not a popular method, but I would not recommend that with this. There is some fallout and since these a glittery you should apply first that way you can clean up fallout. These blend out really well, but do require attention to application. The fallout mentioned before is really really strong. I tried with different brushes and did find if I use a denser brush it cuts down on that. Also I dampened the brush with some colors and loved the way it went on.