Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation | SheSpeaks

• CierraLynn By  CierraLynn
    07.08.18

Worth a try

Pros: works for my very sensitive, acne-prone skin. Relatively affordable - there are usually coupons available or discounts at pharmacies/Ulta. When I have a tan, I can get a shade or two darker and it matches me perfectly with no oxidizing. Cons: I'm very fair and the palest shade oxidizes and turns orange on me. It can be a little heavy or cakey. It mixes with the oils on my oily skin and tends to break down as the day goes on.

• Falina By  Falina
    10.29.17

Amazing!

Amazing product! It is long lasting, creamy smooth, comfortable and breathable on your skin. Also had a great match for you skin gone.

• emadsen45 By  emadsen45
    10.04.16

I have pretty red acne scars and after using this for a couple months they were definitely faded. I love how weightless this foundation is and how it covers (medium). I wish it werent as expensive, but then again it is way less than anything in Sephora and I personally like it way better. This is the foundation I routinely go back to.