Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink | SheSpeaks

• theokitty By  theokitty
    09.04.19

I bought this in "huntress" and I love the color. It is matte and it is long lasting; also is a little susceptible to drying but not bad. I usually add a little lip balm and it's fine.

• Mommylife95 By  Mommylife95
    08.02.19

Lipstick

Yes ladies this is what your looking for long stay light and beautiful

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

Great for the price!

Bought this for a show I had in the DREAMER 10 color. When they say matte, they mean MATTE and I loved that about the product. It stays fairly well and didn't experience any disaster. It doe not, however, stay perfectly on the lips and is susceptible to wear but overall, a great product for the price!

• VChristensen By  VChristensen
    07.22.19

Love These Lipsticks

I found these lipsticks at my local drugstore for around 7 to 9 dollars which is not bad since they last all day once they dry. They are very pigmented and they last through eating and drinking, I've eaten wings with this lipstick on and it's still on that's how good this lipstick is. I highly recommend it.