Maybelline Shine Sensational Lip Gloss | SheSpeaks

• SaraRT By  SaraRT
    08.17.17

This lip gloss had a nice color and shine, smelled good, and I would recommend it to others. However, I don't use it anymore because I found it to be too harsh on my lips.

• Kapries By  Kapries
    12.29.14

Beautiful vibrant colors that last long!

• Lovemyboys2 By  Lovemyboys2
    12.17.14

Keeps the shine on

• CreativeDawn By  CreativeDawn
    02.10.14

These Maybelline lip glosses are really useful to carry in your purse. It did not go on sticky and actually is very smooth. It is very shiny and feels good on the lips. I regularly buy different flavors. These are worthy buying!

• cjnelson91 By  cjnelson91
    08.20.13

The Maybelline ShineSensational Lip Gloss is a nice inexpensive lip gel to wear alone on a casual day or over the top of a matte lipstick to add shine for more special occasions. It is very sheer and transparent and extremely shiny. I really like that it is not sticky at all! It's almost like a tinted lip balm in a gel form. It is easily the least sticky inexpensive lip gloss I have ever used. I have it in the Cherry Kiss shade, which is slightly bright cherry red tinted. It smells really amazing, like cherries, and it even tastes O.K, sort of like an artificial cherry. I like to wear it best when running errands on a casual day since it gives me a little glam but doesn't dry out my lips throughout the day or look noticeably bad when it starts to come off. I would definitely recommend it for someone who wants a kissable (not sticky) lip gel but isn't looking for too much color pigmentation because it's very sheer.