Maybelline Sensational Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Kat3112 By  Kat3112
    01.21.20

It's impressively good for it's price! You can wear one layer during daytime and your lashes look lifted but still natural, or you can wear two or even three layers for a more impressive nightime make up! It's very easy to apply and really long lasting! However its hard to take off, but with some special waterproof eye make up remover its not a problem!

• samarakoch By  samarakoch
    05.05.18

I really like this mascara, it looks really naturally beautiful and it is waterproof. The only thing I don?t enjoy about this mascara is removing it. It?s kind of difficult to remove but that is normal for a waterproof mascara.

• CHRISTINAJJAMES By  CHRISTINAJJAMES
    05.04.18

My favorite drugstore mascara. It does run a little bit too much though.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.20.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

not for me.

this mascara really did nothing for my lashes, and the wand bugged me so much. not for me.

• hcrisp0611 By  hcrisp0611
    09.21.17

OK mascara

This mascara works all right, but it makes my eyelashes stick together instead of spreading them out. However, it doesn't smudge or flake off.

• mayaml By  mayaml
    08.22.17

Mascara

This is a pretty good mascara. I found that it made the lashes look naturally enhanced (so you don't get that much volume). However, it doesn't smudge or flake. The mascara is also affordable at around $8 from Target. Overall, I would recommend but not buy again.

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Great mascara. Easy to build up but hard to take off.

• Cataplexi By  Cataplexi
    05.03.17

Best at the Drugstore!

This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time! I can't even count how many tubes of this that I've finished! My lashes are fairly long and curly, but lacking volume. This gives me tons of volume, as well as a good amount of length. It's super black on my lashes. It lasts for a very long time and doesn't flake or smudge either. The wand is slightly large and awkward when you first start using it, but I don't mind because the product is so effective!

• BeccaAlvi By  BeccaAlvi
    04.10.17

Dramatic Look

I recently have been using this mascara A LOT. I do really like how it makes my lashes look, it gives more of a dramatic look, which I love!