Maybelline Sensational Mascara | SheSpeaks

• samarakoch By  samarakoch
    05.05.18

I really like this mascara, it looks really naturally beautiful and it is waterproof. The only thing I don?t enjoy about this mascara is removing it. It?s kind of difficult to remove but that is normal for a waterproof mascara.

• CHRISTINAJJAMES By  CHRISTINAJJAMES
    05.04.18

My favorite drugstore mascara. It does run a little bit too much though.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.20.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

not for me.

this mascara really did nothing for my lashes, and the wand bugged me so much. not for me.

• hcrisp0611 By  hcrisp0611
    09.21.17

OK mascara

This mascara works all right, but it makes my eyelashes stick together instead of spreading them out. However, it doesn't smudge or flake off.

• mayaml By  mayaml
    08.22.17

Mascara

This is a pretty good mascara. I found that it made the lashes look naturally enhanced (so you don't get that much volume). However, it doesn't smudge or flake. The mascara is also affordable at around $8 from Target. Overall, I would recommend but not buy again.

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Great mascara. Easy to build up but hard to take off.

• Cataplexi By  Cataplexi
    05.03.17

Best at the Drugstore!

This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time! I can't even count how many tubes of this that I've finished! My lashes are fairly long and curly, but lacking volume. This gives me tons of volume, as well as a good amount of length. It's super black on my lashes. It lasts for a very long time and doesn't flake or smudge either. The wand is slightly large and awkward when you first start using it, but I don't mind because the product is so effective!

• BeccaAlvi By  BeccaAlvi
    04.10.17

Dramatic Look

I recently have been using this mascara A LOT. I do really like how it makes my lashes look, it gives more of a dramatic look, which I love!

• Breana0827 By  Breana0827
    01.31.17

2nd Fav mascara!

All over great mascara gives them lashes curl too! Especially when u have little ones! Love love!