Maybelline Roller Color Loose Powder Eye Shadow | SheSpeaks

• Jenniferwilson By  Jenniferwilson
    07.17.15

Bought this for easy access and shadow application, it works well but doesn't apply evenly.. I love the color..

• dudsi17 By  dudsi17
    06.06.11

Er...don't care for this. The shadows themselves are not terrible but it's so hard to get an even application with the rollerball thing. That is totally a gimmick. I would rather just buy a jarred pigment. Will not repurchase.

• CrystalAnne By  CrystalAnne
    02.06.11

Not the best for me. Only use it for when Im in a hurry.

• glittergoddess By  glittergoddess
    07.25.10

I have a lot of these roll on shadows and they are very convenient as they require no brushes; however, I do have to say, in my opinion, the color payoff is not the greatest. Although, I did buy mine from the Dollar Tree so maybe they were defective or something

• MissBeautyMae By  MissBeautyMae
    07.23.10

I love these for eyeshadows because you can chuck them in your purse and go for the day without having to carry a brush or having to worry about product cracking. Give good color pigmentation and last for a good amount of time. Very impressed!! :)

• J123456o By  J123456o
    11.04.09

Wow this was so fun to use I bought gold and not only easy it great as eye shadow but I was a roman goddess for Halloween and I used it on my cheeks and on my chest it looked great and lasted all evening and there was no mess when I was applying it!

• edie817 By  edie817
    11.04.09

this sounds good especially the price

• sassysami By  sassysami
    11.04.09

it does not come out right, the eye shadow is always dry and the roller always sticks!

• lsabrinap By  lsabrinap
    11.04.09

these are great, once i got a few i actually only use them now.... i got lucky too b/c they had them at the dollar store so i ogt like 4 colors. Anyway these are great, good color and really easy to use

• Alyssarae92293 By  Alyssarae92293
    10.15.09

I LOVE EYE SHADOW AND I THINK THIS IS GENIUS!!!!!!!!