Maybelline Purestay Powder Foundation | SheSpeaks

• irinam85 By  irinam85
    10.13.18

I use this all the time and have been using it for years. I tried different brands and types in the past but only this one has worked the best on my skin. It has the coverage that I need, not too little and not full. I do need to reply on hot, humid days but overall I am completely satisfied. Will be buying again when it runs out.

• Meaganalora By  Meaganalora
    10.29.16

Stays on all day!

Like that this applies evenly on my skin. It has moderate coverage and last all day. Did not break my skin out.

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    07.19.15

I love powder foundation. This one is a nice powder. It stays on all day. I will be repurchasing it when I run out. It leaves my skin looking nice.

• RosemaryS By  RosemaryS
    01.07.15

I like this mineral powder foundation its light and I usually carry this with me everywhere I go, lol just incase I need to powder my nose quickly and continue my daily routine.

• Cassylynn7 By  Cassylynn7
    12.07.14

I love Maybelline products so I tend to try any new products that come out but I stuck with this one right away! Great product, it works great and looks great. Goes on very easily and last all day.

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

I like most Maybellline products but this one didn't work well for my middle-aged skin. Too dry and difficult to get good coverage. I use it now as a base and apply liquid makeup over it.

• erinvictoria19 By  erinvictoria19
    09.11.13

I have tried so many foundations/powders/compacts. They all leave something to be desired, except for this one. This does not leave my skin looking flaky, or dry like most other powders. It doesn't make my pores look enlarged or make the "fine lines" look worse, like many powders do. This leaves my skin smooth, and even toned. It leaves my skin looking so much better. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have shared it with a lot of my friends, and my sister in law has been using it for years, since I shared it with her. This is my favorite product. I could use this, a little mascara and a little lip gloss and be good to go...but I can't live without this product. It is my daily staple. I NEED THIS MAYBELLINE PURE STAY POWDER FOUNDATION, I hope they never discontinue this product!!!!

• AnnaBones By  AnnaBones
    06.16.09

Bleh, same here, I can never seem to find the right foundation. I have been using physicians formula, and I'm not that impressed. Does this product have a "natural" line?

• wonderwoman17 By  wonderwoman17
    06.16.09

Sound great I have such a hard time finding the right foundation for me have can I try it before I buy it

• fairy73 By  fairy73
    06.13.09

sounds wonderful, I have tried other foundation powders but I don't get the "look" I want to achieve thanks I will look for this