Maybelline Pure Makeup | SheSpeaks

• Krisbee4 By  Krisbee4
    04.18.14

What an amazing product! This foundation is the perfect foundation for oily skin. It is water based and oil free which makes it perfect for me. It feels extremely soft and light on the skin but surprisingly covers very well. I have a lot of redness on my skin and cystic acne. It actually covers well enough that I can get away with this plus some powder. The lasting power is also very nice. To top it off, this stuff does NOT oxidize on my skin which is amazing for me. I can buy the shade that fits me and it stays that shade throughout the day. I highly recommend this product and I wish that Maybelline didn't discontinue it.

• haleybrooke By  haleybrooke
    06.22.13

Very cheap. Dries out fast, cakey.

• allybaby1285 By  allybaby1285
    02.01.13

i love this it worked really good for my skin

• mlarias93 By  mlarias93
    11.06.12

I personally love this makeup. It keeps your skin feeling so light and won't way it down. It stays for quite a while. Does dry out a bit quickly though.

• lekhamary By  lekhamary
    04.07.12

This is a foundation that looks cakey and there isn't a nice variety of shades. Don't buy this product.

• BronzedSouthernBeauty By  BronzedSouthernBeauty
    03.28.12

There is not a wide variety of shade choices, the closest one I could find was too red for my skin. Its too light. I wish there was a good buildable foundation that is also this healthy for your skin. It just doesn't cover like a foundation should it feels more like a tinted moisturizer. It is also very drying to the skin, which worked for me because I have oily skin but I cant see this working for me if i had used it in the winter. It also doesn't blend well and looks very streaky.

• gengirl234 By  gengirl234
    02.01.11

it gets the job done perfectly. covers all imperfections flawlessly I would reccomend this to anyone and the price is great i got it for 3 dollars at walgreens so check it out ladies

• aryial By  aryial
    12.03.10

my skin is so oily would like to try in light beige

• Vidaxylia By  Vidaxylia
    11.21.10

This is a very light coverage foundation. It applies very smoothly but I have acne prone skin so it doesn't really cover my acne very well. The finish is nice and dewy but since my skin is oily, after a few hours, it tends to look quite greasy so I don't think it suits my skin type. For someone with very clear and dry to normal skin, would probably work better. I think there are better foundations for my skin type so will not be repurchasing this product.

• aMuffin By  aMuffin
    01.31.10

This foundation is a light, oil-free, medium-coverage liquid makeup. The tube says that it is 50% water, and it definitely feels like it. My skin is very acne-prone especially when I use liquid makeup, and this is the best one I've found so far (without looking at high-end makeup). It feels so light and clean when you put it on, and it doesn't make me feel greasy at the end of the day like many foundations do. It has a natural finished look, definitely not matte. The coverage is medium to light, and doesn't completely cover blemishes or darker spots, but it covers light imperfections and redness well. It can look streaky if you don't rub it in well or if you use a makeup sponge, but that's more a matter of application than the makeup itself. I'm only giving it 4 stars because I'd like it to have a greater degree of coverage for blemishes. I'll definitely buy it again when I run out!