Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara | SheSpeaks

• Realchic Realchic
    02.25.16

I use this mascara all the time and I have been for years. It's great leaves my eyelashes long and full and it's affordable. Yes!

• emmarieg By  emmarieg
    11.08.18

Love it

This is the first mascara I ever purchased and it is always a go to! It's not super expensive but still great quality, I honestly find that it works just as well as many expensive brands. I use the blackest black and I have never had issues with clumping or flaking.

• JarilinaAyala By  JarilinaAyala
    11.06.18

Oldie but a goodie

Great mascara gives my lashes length and volume and is easy to wash off at the end of the day.

• FaunaD By  FaunaD
    09.27.18

Most classic iconic mascara of ALL time, color ia deep and richly pigmented. Formula is a tiny bit on the wetter side but smooth. Defines lashes beautifully and if you curl your lashes, this will HOLD it there. Doesn't flake, or burn as well as comes off great without having to rub your eyes which usually results in losing lashes. The only mascara( I sģ Ive kept in my kit since the day I started to wear make-up and that was 20 years ago! I hands down coffee;ğť high

• ShaneSellsSeashells By  ShaneSellsSeashells
    09.27.18

The ol' standby

The old standby! The formula is thick yet glides on with ease. It adheres to eyelashes and adds bulk and length. The stick and applicator is kind of basic. I like to bend it a bit to create curve.

• Lilgliter By  Lilgliter
    06.18.18

Oldie but good

I used this when I was first starting out in makeup and it?s really great once you start to work ur way up in layers of it and it?s affordable and it comes in a assortment of colors and it?s still great now

• Jenn2184 By  Jenn2184
    06.09.18

Good product

Nice product, makes lashes darker and longer looking, but does have occasional moments of clumping.

• mchoodies By  mchoodies
    05.02.18

Blast from the past...

After spending tons of money on other brands and products to try and find the best mascara - I sought this one out. Mostly because I remember growing up, the pink and green tube that was always in my mother's stash. It was always the deepest black and never clumped. She had very light and very fine lashes but this mascara gave her the perfect about of definition without looking over-the-top. It's safe to say, it's my favorite now. Easy on the wallet (which is nice if you abide by regularly replacing your makeup per industry suggestions), lasts all day, and never clumps. It goes on smooth whether its the first application to the fiftieth. A great cosmetic bag staple.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.20.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• MommaRex93 By  MommaRex93
    12.15.17

Good.

I liked this but didnt love it, the brush was small i guess other than that i can't complain. I would still use again and i would still refer to a friend to use.

• Missalisha2016 By  Missalisha2016
    11.09.17

Good stuff !

I always have a tube of this mascara in my beauty bag, its not my top favorite but I do like it and never have any issue's with it and it works GREAT. I always buy the blackest black, and it makes my lashes look lovely!