Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara

Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara

4.1
              Rated #248 in Makeup - Eyes
84 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

Good Mascara I can't believe this mascara is still on the market. I remember this to be my first mascara. It is affordable depending on where you buy it. It is simple and the wand is not too big. It applies nicely.

Mascara I?ve been using this for years yes there are better ones but it a good go to work mascara.

A classic, but not my favorite. I know everyone swears by this one and it's a classic, bit it just doesn't work well for me. I find it either clumps or doesn't separate my lashes well. There's just nothing special about it.

Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara is the classic and lasts for a reason! It works well.

Greatest Mascara Ever! Best mascara then, and still going strong! Wins many beauty awards. The wand is the perfect size and shape to get the desired look you want. Does not clump. Comes in all colors. Very inexpensive and easy to find. All these new mascaras coming out on the market cannot hold a candle! Thank you Maybelline for not fixing what ain?t broke!

Overall Good I have used this product several times. It goes on fine on my upper eyelashes. My concern always with every mascara is my lower lashes. This went on quite thick and clumped a little bit. But overall a good mascara for the price.

Maybelline Mascara This has been my go to mascara for many years. I have recommended this to many friends and in turn have purchased it and also agree what a wonderful product it really is. I will continue to recommend it to many others that may ask my opinion. Never had anyone who did not like it. Just a great product!

Oldie but goody This stuff has been around forever, It seems like my grandma used to use it. Even though it?s been around forever I still think the original formula it has been sticking with it is working. Many people use it many people like it I do think that they should upgrade on their brush though

One of the Best Mascaras Maybelline mascara is one of my very favorite brands. I have used it for many years. Easy to apply and stays on till I take it off.

Love it! this is one of my favorite mascaras! the brush isn't too big and it doesn't make your lashes clumpy!

A Mascara You Need when I say that you need this mascara then I mean it! I have very little lashes and finding a mascara that makes them visible is HARD. but this mascara doesn't only make them visible but also make them lusciously long

GREAT MASCARA My go-to mascara...used it for years!! It does not clump and is very easy to apply.

Old but good!!! I LOVE my Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara!! I?ve been using it sporadically over the past 20yrs at least!!

Glide on Easy I purchased the Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara and love the applicator. I love it adds length to my eyelashes and glide on easy. I would recomend to family and friends.

Good quality mascara at a reasonable price One of the best mascaras that I have ever used. I wear contacts and this is does not bother my eyes with fallout like a lot of the other mascaras do.