Maybelline Mineral Powder | SheSpeaks

• Nrae28 By  Nrae28
    09.06.15

This was my first mineral powder foundation and I really enjoyed it. I like using this product on light makeup days when I don't feel like putting a full face of foundation on and it still gives me decent coverage.

• meganp By  meganp
    10.02.14

Used to have this would love to try again.

• momofour6 By  momofour6
    09.26.14

I love mineral foundation. It goes on over any fine lines I have, and will not settle in and show them even more. I prefer mineral over liquid any day.

• kikibeauty By  kikibeauty
    09.25.14

This powder left my skin looking very dry. It also made my skin breakout!

• michelle515 By  michelle515
    06.12.14

This powder left my skin looking dull and dry. It accentuated all of my face lines and creases. Also clogged my pores. I won't buy this foundation again.

• thunderkiss By  thunderkiss
    06.28.12

I've been using this product for a couple of years now and for the most part I really like it. I have combination skin and in the warmer months this is great all on it's own. It provides a medium coverage that can be built up to a fuller coverage. Stays on for most of the day. In the winter I have a little bit of an issue with this foundation. My skin gets dryer and thus looks flakey. I need some heavy duty moisturizer under this when I want to use it in the winter but over all I like this product.

• IronicPoetry By  IronicPoetry
    06.25.12

I never thought I'd be able to get a good coverage from a powder foundation and have it not look cakey. I also have pretty dry skin, so powder foundation in the past have always make my flakiness look even worse. I swear by this stuff! If I need a light to medium level of coverage I just use the powder and some concealer. If I'm looking for something a little more full, I use a light liquid and use this powder to set it. It goes on smooth, doesn't look to obvious, and lasts throughout the entire day.

• saraphina_2884 By  saraphina_2884
    06.12.12

I've used this over my makeup as a finishing veil and it looks pretty good for the most part unfortunately it is very difficult to make it not blotch up when putting it on. . I I have to make sure to blend it in certain spots otherwise it looks streakey.

• Shahn5 By  Shahn5
    05.30.12

My sister had been raving about this mineral make up and I finally broke down and bought it and used it. I put it on and thought that it looked flawless until about lunch time at work I got my mirror out and look and it was so blotchy I could not wait to get home and wash my face.

• hickorywife By  hickorywife
    04.05.12

I didn't feel like this powder provided any "flaw" coverage.