Maybelline Master Fix Setting Perfecting Powder | SheSpeaks

• glammm glammm
    07.17.17

Prevents flashback

when I was searching for a good loose powder for not breaking the bank I found this one and I absolutely hit the jackpot. I can bake with this and it not look cakey or look like its patchy. It is also a perfect to put underneath your foundation in order to avoid oily makeup look. It also works on every skin tone, because it definitely was a hit on my clients. Also if worried about flashbacks when taking pictures, i would advice you to not worry about it with this in hand.

• aqc5529 By  aqc5529
    05.23.18

Great for price

Saw so many youtube makeup gurus use setting powder, so I bought this as my first one. When applied properly it makes m skin look so smooth. I tend to get oily skin and this somehow curbed that. Would buy again.

• ahsienad19 By  ahsienad19
    04.14.18

Love love love it

This product has a great formula. I can use it to set my face and to bake and it is just amazing. It?s not hard on your face and you don?t see any creases after. I had a setting powder that cost 3 times more than this one and it really doesn?t make justice. Totally recommend it.

• Love_Tapi By  Love_Tapi
    01.21.18

No Ash Baby!

I was so skeptical to try this powder because it it is sooo white and well, Im not. But alas! It did not give me any flashback, no ash, no how my hands look in winter no matter how much I moisturize vibes. Absolutely love it. I love the price even more

• chaelacorn By  chaelacorn
    08.14.17

Not sure if this powder does a whole lot. It definitely gives a natural finish because I can never tell that I've put it on. It may help slightly, but I didn't really see any additional mattifying of my makeup or extra long hold throughout the day. Plus if the product somehow gets flipped upside down in your drawer, it all surfaces in the container and every time you open it from then on is a big powdery mess.

• cheyeannoliver By  cheyeannoliver
    07.18.17

Have purchased this setting powder more than once and its one of my favorite drug store brands. feel like it really keeps my make up in place all day without being too powderey.

• glammm By  glammm
    07.17.17

Prevents flashback

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Good to keep you matte

Its a good powder but doesn't prevent creasing under the eye like my other powders do. It sets in my lines after many hours of wear. The only good thing is it keeps my oily skin matte for the majority of the day.

• BeccaAlvi By  BeccaAlvi
    06.08.17

Best Drugstore Setting Powder

ADORE!! I have oily skin and this helps keep my face matte all day and on top of makeup it keeps it put after long hours of work. You can use this to bake your under eyes and contour, there are many ways to use it. If you have oily skin or combo skin I recommend this for you!

• julena20 By  julena20
    05.11.17

its alright

This product just isn't for me because i have dry skin this just makes it look way drier but it may work for others. i would recommend to someone without dry skin.

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    03.19.17

Maybelline

Grabbed this hoping for a semi dupe for the Laura Mercier powder and was pretty pleasantly surprised. It is super fine and loose. It does have a tendency to leave a white film on the skin if I apply with my normal powder brush. However I started applying it with the eco tools beauty blender and don't find it to be an issue with that.I think when applied correctly it is really beautiful on the skin. It doesn't keep me matte as long as the Laura Mercier but it serves its purpose and I use it on the weekends when running errands or whatever to make my LM powder last longer.