Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara Review | SheSpeaks

• dzully By  dzully
    08.02.16

The best mascara

This is the first mascara I have ever used.I been using it for 8 years and I still love it !!! Makes my eyelashes so long and does curl them too i love packing also this is the best mascara I have use I love it !!!!!

• anyeholt By  anyeholt
    07.02.16

This and the maybelline colossal mascara are my favorite paired together!! They make a great duo!

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Clumps easy

Dries up really fast in the tube. Goes on easily but clumps if your not careful. Doesn't really build well. The brush is perfect size though, just don't care for how it makes my lashes look.

• Courtneyskyler94 By  Courtneyskyler94
    06.07.16

The best mascara ever!!

My must have beauty product is mascara. I don't like to wear much makeup. So I tend to use foundation and mascara a lot. I've tried them all, from expensive Dior to inexpensive wal mart products like stilettos. This is the best. I can't vouch for this mascara enough. It's super dark, gives me amazing length and volume. I've been using this mascara for about 7 years. I refuse to ever try another mascara, because I doubt it gets any better. If you follow one reviewers advice, make it this one. It's the best

• LadyLocs By  LadyLocs
    02.25.16

Not good for someone with sensitive eyes, my eyes began to water and sting before I could leave the house.

• arlette2525 By  arlette2525
    12.14.15

I like this mascara, makes my lashes even longer than they already are. Lasts a long time too. Recommend.

• Bangla By  Bangla
    09.27.15

Wow I love to try that it's looks very nice. I love to try new product like this

• bitsofsugar By  bitsofsugar
    09.27.15

I love this mascara! It makes my eyelashes look perfect & it lasts all day!

• dearsydneyy By  dearsydneyy
    08.03.15

I used this product a couple years back and I used it for like a week but I could not get past the awful scent of this mascara. My friend would not even take it.

• tmbwe1 By  tmbwe1
    07.06.15

5 star mascara! It gives amazing length and a little bit of volume and it's perfect for an every day look. I'd compare it to the Lancome Définicils Mascara. I have both and the Maybelline one is a wonderful dupe. It's great for bottom lashes too! The wand is so thin that it fits perfectly and the waterproof version doesn't smudge at all. This is my all time favorite mascara and I'd recommend it to anybody!

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.15.15

Just ..no... Tried this when it first came out, and was a thick, clumpy, messy situation. Any length it added was in the form of clumps and lumps of mascara. Would not try again

• mistydawn By  mistydawn
    07.31.14

This mascara is great for all occasions and comes off pretty easy! I love how it applies and keeps after being stored for a bit most of brands get thick and old in just a little while while this product last for such a long while! I give it highest approval.

• piperad By  piperad
    05.05.14

This one didn't do as much for length as I thought it would, considering the name. It doesn't clump because it's a thinner product, but it doesn't add much for volume. The brush separates lashes well, and since I like to layer multiple mascaras, I'd use this to separate my lashes after the application of a thinner product. It seems like I needed a LOT of coats for this to do much.

• kristi_alonzo By  kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

This mascara is good for a subtle look HOWEVER if I am putting mascara on then I do not want a subtle look, I want my lashes to pop. While it did lengthen them it does absolutely nothing for the volume and fullness of your lashes. I would not re-purchase or recommend this because to me it really just defeats the purpose of wearing mascara.

• malikkhatoon By  malikkhatoon
    12.19.13

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! Makes my lashes look fake because of the lenght and shine especially if used ith the matching eyeliner. I get compliments on my lashes all the time when wearing this. I also love the super black color. The only down side is that you can over over coat or reapply through out the day or it will flake off and is very hard and messy to wipe off.