Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

I love the dark circle concealer!! I am not 100% thrilled with the applicator sponge so I apply it and then spread it with a foundation brush. The coverage is AMAZING!! It hides your dark circles really well without being caked on and it doesn't crease. A great product for dark circles!!

• BeccaAlvi By  BeccaAlvi
    06.08.17

Makeup Bag Staple

I absolutely love this concealer and the size of the brush! It has great coverage and I always buy this concealer even when I have tried others in the past. I compare it to the Tarte Shape Tape, because it is a total dupe for it. I would recommend this if you are looking for great coverage.

• Melfitness By  Melfitness
    03.09.16

Love how this concealer applies. It gives that dramatic under eye highlighter look. The only thing is its drying and may not be the best for dry skin. I use a moisturizer as a base to help with the dryness. Overall, if you're into contouring and highlighting then this concealer is for you.

• arlette2525 By  arlette2525
    11.09.15

Good concealer. Hides my dark circles really well ( they are HUGE!)

• Nrae28 By  Nrae28
    09.06.15

I use to use the Maybelline Instate Age Rewind Eraser all the time, I haven't purchased it recently because I just sort of forgot about it, but I definitely need to repurchase.

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.24.15

This really helps the dark circles under my eyes. It's not too light or too pigmented.

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    08.23.15

Love Loreal but not with this one. Sinks into pores. Besides that the attached sponge is very unhygienic!

• BeReal By  BeReal
    08.05.15

I was really disappointed when I purchased this product. I thought this was a line-diminishing, dark spot correcting foundation... apparently it's tinted sunscreen. BUMMER

• ErinKay By  ErinKay
    08.05.15

I like this product. It goes on easily and doesn't feel too thick. It blends well and stays on all day. I wish i would have gone a shade darker than I usually am.

• nikkiaust17 By  nikkiaust17
    08.04.15

this stuff is amazing! so thin and easy to blend, i just blend out with my fingers after using the sponge to put the product on, in the shade fair then put a normal concealer closer to my skin tone on top and ive been using this combo for a while, and my dark circles get hidden perfectly! love it

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    06.15.15

This is a cult-favorite. I tried it in medium which may have been too dark for my nc-30 skintone, I should have gone with light or another shade. To be honest I think this works better in conjunction with the whole contour/highlighting trend nowadays. I don't know if this is going to work for those with really dark circles, but then again to each his own. Just be sure to set it with a loose setting powder.