Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Blackest Black | SheSpeaks

It smeared too much!!

• Theonlylla By  Theonlylla
    12.15.17

Still favorite

I have been loving this item for at least 8 years. Same quality, very good. Doesn?t make my lashes sticky, doesn?t make them look like spiderlegs. I don?t feel that I have a ton of mascara on me. Still one of my favorite.

• Kay6519 By  Kay6519
    07.09.16

Good Starter Mascara

I have naturally full and long lashes, and this product complimented them quite nicely. It's wasn't too clumpy, but didn't add much volume either.

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.01.16

Nothing special

Doesn't build well. Runs very easy. Cheap and readily available, Easily clumps and doesn't look good on the lashes. No dramatic lengthing or volume, pretty much a starter mascara.

• Mgoodman25 By  Mgoodman25
    06.23.16

This is a good mascara for a the price. It is not my favorite by far, but definitely good if your on a budget. I find that I can't wear it all day because my eyes are sensitive and I tend to just need to get it off by the end of the day, but that is pretty typical with any make up that I wear.

• cdazzled28 By  cdazzled28
    12.28.15

It is basic good black mascara. It is beautiful on. Just some clumping and quickly heavily coats lashes. Found it easy to overdo it. Affordable and an easy drugstore find.

• clarajh By  clarajh
    10.26.15

It's a very basic mascara. There's nothing particularly great about it but I also wasn't disappointed.

• Annabel423 By  Annabel423
    10.23.15

I bought this mascara a long time ago and i didn't really like it, don't get me wrong maybelline does have good mascara so i can't say i won't buy mascara from them, this one is not the best one that they have.

• Tsjones1996 By  Tsjones1996
    10.05.15

Its not a bad mascara, and it is a classic, but there are so many better ones on the market now.

• jennvee012 By  jennvee012
    08.19.15

This is a timeless product! I try all the new ones but I always have a tube of this in my make up bag...always! The color is just what it says blackest black and it definitely is noticeable when you wear it.

• cristy59 By  cristy59
    07.22.15

This mascara is way too clumpy to use. Makes your eyelashes look heavy .