Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Washable Mascara | SheSpeaks

• GemmaRae01 GemmaRae01
    07.09.14

This mascara is truly timeless. I've used it since I started wearing makeup and always will. The brush separates lashes and provides full coverage. Blackest black creates a dramatic look that I enjoy but the other colors provide softer looks and versatility. You will not get clumping or flaking with this mascara either!

• ivixoxo By  ivixoxo
    06.12.18

Great.

I just love this mascara, it is one of the first mascaras I have ever used and i still purchase it sometimes. Truly timeless. Can't rate it a 5 because it isn't the best mascaras I have tried but it's really good and cheap.

• beautysochic By  beautysochic
    04.18.18

Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lash

I bought this mascara not to long ago and it's a keeper. The formula is good. It doesn't flake as long as you don't let the mascara completely dry before add more. The heart shaped brush makes it easy to reach the corner lashes and bottom lashes. And the best part is that's it's inexpensive. I paid $4.50 at a Dollar General store.

• Marcela By  Marcela
    03.14.18

Too "thin" as in too watery. I think that because of the consistency, it does not maintain my lashes shape all day.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.20.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.20.18

Va Va Volume

• Boxocandies By  Boxocandies
    08.17.16

Just SO GOOD!

Of all the brands of mascara I've tried this is the best one ever. It out does the Mac mascara that costs 5 as much. This product has been around FOREVER and I HOPE it stays around forever. Kudos to you Maybelline!

• Mariahvflores By  Mariahvflores
    02.29.16

This mascara is a classic! Will always use. Great product!

• Lexxii By  Lexxii
    02.27.16

This is a good mascara. I like it because it doesn't clump. It doesn't flake off either. For a drugstore mascara it's really good.

• chloew22 By  chloew22
    01.10.16

I like this mascara. I really do. For the drugstore price, it is pretty good. However, I think there are a few out there that are drugstore price and better quality. I don't feel as if I get as thick and lengthy lashes with this mascara as I do others.

• Smartz24 By  Smartz24
    01.10.16

My very 1st mascara , my mom showed it to me it was her first one too. It seperates your lashes . Its amazing, has a natural look to it .